2 Charlton Athletic (3) 18 +15 36
----------------------------------
3 Colchester United (4) 18 +15 33

NOW:

1 Norwich City 35 +37 75
2 Leeds United 34 +30 68 2 points clear of 3rd
----------------------------
3 Charlton Athletic 35 +23 66

The very best of luck to the train-spotting Normans in their quest for 2nd place. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If we lose tonight it is a small, very small consolation that Leeds will be further under threat

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
please let them blow up...although it would also be nice if charlton stayed down. would like to play them again.

Would be cracking to have palace, charlton, millwall, soton and brighton in the same div next yr

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
After Tranmere tomorrow which they SHOULD win they have....

Saturday, 13 March 2010
Coca-Cola Football League One
Southampton v Leeds United, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, 22 March 2010
Leeds United v Millwall, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 27 March 2010
Norwich v Leeds United, 15:00

Saturday, 3 April 2010
Leeds United v Swindon, 15:00

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
tranny are on a bit of a roll.
Its hard to see them getting anything from Norwich and Soton

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Leeds are such a massive club though, the Playoffs would hold absolutely no fears for them surely. I mean they always do so WELL under the pressure, don't they.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It makes my day every time they dont win

If they dont go up lets hope for a melt down, Grayson will leave or be sacked and Beckford will leave as well as there better players.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
_41669866_leedsfanspa416.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Leeds are such a massive club though, the Playoffs would hold absolutely no fears for them surely. I mean they always do so WELL under the pressure, don't they.
It would be a shame to see them dip out of the top 2 on the last day after being in the top two all season.

That would be a dreadful pity. Especially if they lost in the play-offs again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It would be a shame to see them dip out of the top 2 on the last day after being in the top two all season.

That would be a dreadful pity. Especially if they lost in the play-offs again.

No matter what we achieve this season, or how high up in the table we end up finishing, it would really take the edge off it for me if Leeds somehow dropped into the Playoffs, and then failed yet again. I'm getting a lump in my throat just thinking about it.

Come on Leeds. You owe it to FOOTBALL to return to greatness. Yet another season in the third division would be a tragedy not just for Leeds, but for English football as a whole.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No matter what we achieve this season, or how high up in the table we end up finishing, it would really take the edge off it for me if Leeds somehow dropped into the Playoffs, and then failed yet again. I'm getting a lump in my throat just thinking about it.

Come on Leeds. You owe it to FOOTBALL to return to greatness. Yet another season in the third division would be a tragedy not just for Leeds, but for English football as a whole.
And next season, should we be promoted as champions under the management of Gus Poyet, I can only cross my fingers and hope that Leeds will be right there on our coat tails. It would almost ruin any promotion party of ours if Leeds were to make a mess of it yet again and fail to join us into the top half of the football pyramid.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Far, far too good and important a thread to be this lowly, so a shameless bounce. Come on Norwich, on the ball city etc.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Far, far too good and important a thread to be this lowly, so a shameless bounce. Come on Norwich, on the ball city etc.
I think Norwich are more or less home and hosed.

It's just second spot that's up for grabs now, and we can all only sit and hope that Leeds grab the second spot as it's the least they deserve. It would be truly rough justice if they somehow f***ed it up yet again this year.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hexcellent indeed. Would love to see those cunts choke again, six points for us next season.
WAFHL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here