Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ex palace cheerleader in my class.

Kev the Ape

i found out the new girl came from south london today, and when i asked where she went crystal palace. i asked do you support the scum and she goes yeah i do and she told me she used to be a cheerleader, she like andy johnson. And she been winding me up by going 5-0. :censored:.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Do her up the arse and then lock her in the toilet.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
And make sure she is wearing a Brighton shirt.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Kev the Ape said:
i found out the new girl came from south london today, and when i asked where she went crystal palace. i asked do you support the scum and she goes yeah i do and she told me she used to be a cheerleader, she like andy johnson. And she been winding me up by going 5-0. :censored:.

Oh well.. it's not the end of the world is it?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Exactly how DO you spell "Chrystal" Palace again??

:shootself

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I had to go out with a Palace fan last night.

She made me watch the game, which I thought would be good until I realised they would win.

:angry:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
My exflatmate was a Palarse fan.:nono:

He looked at North Stand Chat once, and told me a little secret, that he would not tell his Palarse supporting mates, he loved Brighton girls and Brighton and told me he quite liked Ben Andrews Girlfriend after seeing a picture of her in the meetup on this board and The Argus (Cardiff).

Last edited:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Kev the Ape said:
she even said that palace are better team then us. :eek:. i was like shut the f*** up.

Get that 24/7 now. Constantly get called scum/gay/shit/going down. Think his Palace shirt might have to go on a really hot wash tonight. Got a Palace fan on my course as well. Wouldn't have thought there would have been so many Palace down here in Eastbourne. ???

Kev the Ape

i have seen quite lot of palace fans in brighton aswell, lets run riot round croydon wearing brighton shirts and scarfs if they want to put feet on our turf.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Bobby's Gull said:
Get that 24/7 now. Constantly get called scum/gay/shit/going down. Think his Palace shirt might have to go on a really hot wash tonight. Got a Palace fan on my course as well. Wouldn't have thought there would have been so many Palace down here in Eastbourne. ???

Not as many Palace in Eastbourne as where I live, Crawley wanna get out of this town in the next few years. I would rather live in Eastbourne.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Strike said:
My exflatmate was a Palarse fan.:nono:

He looked at North Stand Chat once, and told me a little secret, that he would not tell his Palarse supporting mates, he loved Brighton girls and Brighton and told me he quite liked Ben Andrews Girlfriend after seeing a picture of her in the meetup on this board and The Argus (Cardiff).

Jesus! I hope you haven't told anyone.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Funny you should mention that Bobbys Gull, my Palace ex-flatmate (his names Simon), lived in Eastbourne for a year and told me it was Albion territory, and there was hardly any Palarse fans there. But I went there for a day out in August recently and saw a few Albion tops but more Gooners Chelski and Manure tops. :angry:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Kev the Ape said:
no but i cant take her saying 5-0 all the time. :angry:

Sticky tape over the mouth and then take her, then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here