Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex Big Brother Star kills pedestrian

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Big Brother heart-throb Alex Sibley is devastated after a man died after being hit by his car.

The 25-year-old’s flash BMW 520i struck Kurt Lange, 62, as he crossed the road.

Emergency services at the scene in Romford, Essex, fought to save his life but he was pronounced dead on arrival at hospital.

Distraught Alex told The Sun newspaper: “I can confirm I was involved in a road traffic accident.

“I was the driver in a vehicle which collided with a pedestrian who I understand was killed.

“I would like to offer my sympathies to the family of the man who died in what was a tragic accident."

“I am devastated by what has happened.”

Alex found fame as the handsome, clean-cut star of Big Brother 3. He is dating another Big Brother contestant Melanie Hill.

He was due to appear in a televised Big Brother Christmas pantomime but it is now expected that he will pull out.

A spokesman for Essex Police said: “Nobody has been arrested but we are appealing for any witnesses.

“They can contact investigators at Chadwell Heath.”

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Exactly what I was thinking, who was Melanie Hill?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Melanie Hill:

Hill_Melanie2.jpg

Last edited:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
she was on the very first one which craig, the cheeky scouser, won (i.e. a different one to alex, she got down to the last three i think).

Stumpy Tim

I saw her in a pub in Muswell Hill once. It was packed because England were playing in a Euro Qualifier. She was sat down, and looking away from the screen playing on a laptop. Hated her ever since!

Also, a girl I shagged at uni told me that she was once chased down the street by a load of slappers cos they thought she was Melanie Hill - there is more than a passing resemblance.

I would though

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I used to see him mincing around Hove in a Beetle, wouldnt call him a star tho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here