Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex-Albion

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I see that Middlesborough are interested in signing Emmanuel Ledesma from Walsall - after being rejected on trial by Albion he had a season with the Saddlers before returning to Argentina but is now back in the Midlands and has scored a few goals as an attacking central midfielder. It occurred to me that on his current form he could do a job for us...................

Is there anyone else among our ex-players who could now "do a job"?

We are up against McNulty and Davies this weekend but I'm not sure I would take either back as being better than what we have and I'm genuinely struggling to think of anyone who we have missed. I guess some might say Sandaza but after his brief purple spell he seems to have settled back into anonymity. Habib Habibou, a triallist from earlier this season, looked interesting but has returned to Belgium and hasn't done a lot there. Is there anyone else................?

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Andrew Crofts would be perfect now we are in the Championship and looking to beef up the midfield.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Andrew Crofts would be perfect now we are in the Championship and looking to beef up the midfield.

After starting most games for Norwich earlier in the season, he's now slipped down to the subs bench on a regular basis. Would take him back any day of the week :thumbsup:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I still remember the shocking tackle by Ladesma on El Abd at Walsall last season. I wonder whether that contributed to El Abd's stress fracture.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Elliott Bennett
Glenn Murray
Andrew Crofts

Thankyouverymuch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here