Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex Albion players in embarrasing situations No 1 ....

D

Deleted User X18H

..Gary Williams at 11.30 this morning pushing a trolley of meat wearing a white overall banging on the door of the Queens Head in Queens Road.

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
hove born&bred said:
..Gary Williams at 11.30 this morning pushing a trolley of meat wearing a white overall banging on the door of the Queens Head in Queens Road.
So what, he was working on a saturday, something he's done for years.Hardly embarrassing is it.:rolleyes:

Perry Digweeds ruptured bollocks was probably an embarrassing situation.

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Kurt Nogan during his Burnley playing days in a bar in Bristol at 2am in the morning before he played Bristol City that same day - and getting spotted by some very unimpressed Burnley supporters.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
hove born&bred said:

Whats embarrasing about that?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Teddy Maybank pissing down one of the pockets of a snooker table at Corals....probably not one of his greatest efforts.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Possibly the last time he managed to get a ball anywhere near a net.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
North Stand Nutter said:
Teddy Maybank pissing down one of the pockets of a snooker table at Corals....probably not one of his greatest efforts.
On a par with Blind Date

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Lee Steele is apparently now playing for Leyton Orient.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bobby Zamora is currently banging goals in for West Ham in the Premiership..............................oh
:down:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
North Stand Nutter[/i] [B]Teddy Maybank pissing down one of the pockets of a snooker table at Corals....probably not one of his greatest efforts. [/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gully said:
Possibly the last time he managed to get a ball anywhere near a net.

I remember once expressing myself freely and loudly in the North Stand at one game about the scoring ineptitude of our then most expensive signing; only to find myself lifted about 3 feet in the air by some burly 6-footer who claimed to be his brother and who promised to flatten me if I didn't shut up.

Cue lots of 'ooh unlucky', 'well played Teddy' and sympathetic clapping until half time when I made my escape and moved elsewhere.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
..Gary Williams at 11.30 this morning pushing a trolley of meat wearing a white overall banging on the door of the Queens Head in Queens Road

Its called working for a living , you should try it one day.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
1. Steve Foster urinating over a plant pot in Coral's.

2. Kurt Nogan doing a runner from a curry house in Burnley without paying.

3. Mickey Thomas getting banged up for knocking up forged banknotes.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
4. Robert Codner going down for...what was it, motoring offences!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here