Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ev's Falmer Photos - 18 Feb 2010

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit drier for the usual JS Falmer Watch.

The west stand has really shot up now.
The raising of the arch seemed to go a bit slower from lift off to
touch down than the first section.
And the curve of the arch is taking shape.

Only 5 photos today as JS got the important action.

Attachments

• 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    1,008.1 KB · Views: 346
  • 202.jpg
    202.jpg
    832.3 KB · Views: 318
  • 204.jpg
    204.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 315
  • 205.jpg
    205.jpg
    743.5 KB · Views: 338
  • 201.jpg
    201.jpg
    770.5 KB · Views: 341

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I must confess (sorry, I know this is SACRILEGE) that I was getting a tad bored with the weekly updates and people crapping on about how excited they were by a few more bricks going in, or a photo from a fractionally different angle.

But this arch business, and the structure of the west side springing up so rapidly, are starting to make it look a lot more like a proper stadium, and for the first time in ages, I am feeling the joy again.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Can I had my thanks Ev. What a day! What with photos from you, JS and the ones posted by Giraffe plus the webcam - it's been a bloody brilliant day.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I must confess (sorry, I know this is SACRILEGE) that I was getting a tad bored with the weekly updates and people crapping on about how excited they were by a few more bricks going in, or a photo from a fractionally different angle.

But this arch business, and the structure of the west side springing up so rapidly, are starting to make it look a lot more like a proper stadium, and for the first time in ages, I am feeling the joy again.

I was with JS last Friday on his weekly update and we were both saying with the amount of groundwork that had been done, it would not be long before we saw real visual progress.
This month and especially this week has been without doubt the best so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here