Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Everton

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
Dyche said "it's the third game this season we've thrown away".

Today's game they obviously threw away from 2-0 up at 86 minutes, but their other results have been 0-3 and 0-4. I think those scores suggest they might have just been beaten by better teams, there was never anything to throw away.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Today's game they obviously threw away from 2-0 up at 86 minutes, but their other results have been 0-3 and 0-4. I think those scores suggest they might have just been beaten by better teams, there was never anything to throw away.

We noticed that nonsense too. They got battered by Spurs - how the **** was that thrown away?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

For Dalek.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They can't be relegated. The sins of a former life have condemned them to a miserable top flight existence of false dawns, failed opportunities and the match that flicks past when the fixtures appear in June. They are the UK of the Eurovision Song Contest Finals, immovable, but irrelevant. When success threatens to open their cage, the pull of their dusty blanket of oblivion still keeps its hold.

Last edited:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
As hilarious as this result is, they're still going to stay up aren't they?

They actually looked decent for 86 minutes, so Dyche can still get a tune out of them.

Nobody gets relegated in August - they are only 1 point off safety after all - and there's enough sh|t down there that any club putting together a half decent run at any point will be ok.

It's Saints and Leicester +1 from Ipswich, Wolves and Everton for me (probably Ipswich).

Midget

Amexgemeinschaftsstadionhallebierschluckerinchen
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Screenshot_20240901_084242_Samsung Internet.jpg

:lolol:

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
As hilarious as this result is, they're still going to stay up aren't they?

They actually looked decent for 86 minutes, so Dyche can still get a tune out of them.

Nobody gets relegated in August - they are only 1 point off safety after all - and there's enough sh|t down there that any club putting together a half decent run at any point will be ok.

It's Saints and Leicester +1 from Ipswich, Wolves and Everton for me (probably Ipswich).
but how much longer will Dyche be there? I don’t think he’s the quitting type, but his patience must be wearing thin. maybe the power vacuum means he won’t be sacked just yet, but you never know in footbal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here