Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever had sex in a football ground?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
If so where?

I once overheard a bloke telling another bloke that he'd had a shag in Edgbaston cricket ground, but frankly THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

So go on, let's have the full 92, as it were.

Didn't some couple end up in court many years ago for providing some off field entertainment at the back of the North Stand? During the Mullery era I think?

And no, I haven't..;)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I know someone has in a corner of Southwick FC's ground (Old Barn Way), was a night and no match was playing at the time though.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
If so where?

I once overheard a bloke telling another bloke that he'd had a shag in Edgbaston cricket ground,

Owsthat?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
And to tie this up with another recent thread...

Who has had a wank in the football ground, in the toilets or otherwise?

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
ive bowled a few maidens over, but never been cought out middle stump.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
there's some video of some girl shagging her boyfriend in the stands at the cricket in Australia

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I heard somewhere that a couple were caught at it on CCTV at Brunton Park (Carlisle), and the club promised to give them a video:mexican:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Blimey, that must have been the most action that Brunton Park has ever seen.:lolol:

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
In the gents at Joe Robbie stadium [as it was then] with my girlfriend at the time, during a Miami Dolfins game.

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
yes, centre circle at st james park......................Exeter :lolol:

and it was the middle of the night, i was at uni down there and lived right by the ground, me and a mate had a bet who could shag his girlfriend in the centre circle first. I won (his girlfriend refused), needless to say i was pissed and the performance was beffitting of the surroundings (she didnt wake the neighbours).

:) :drink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think I nearly came when Kerry scored the 88th minute winner against Derby last season.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
i never have had sex in a football ground, mmmm that sounds like a challange i have set myself!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here