Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Boss
Secretary
Mother In Law
Big age gap - American Beauty syndrome aka mid life crisis
Best mates girlfriend / boyfriend

etc etc

Come on spill the beans, have you ever really wanted someone that you just shouldn't have and what happened ?.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Great song, in fact the last song I sung at a karaoke (monday night after the play-off win...marvelous drinking day)

Anyway...uumm...nope :)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Love? No
Fancy? Yeah of course ;)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You can't help who you fall in love with but many other factors mean lots of people are not living with / having a relationship with the person they should be with.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
cousin - is that allowed?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Try:
Boss's secretary
Baby sitter
Till girl at B&Q
Someone from different religion (more complex than it sounds!)
Deputy Chief Executive (female!)

afraid all of the above at some point in my life!

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
everyone fancies someone they shouldn't at some point in their life.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes - but without going into details we're now happily together
:angel:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
yes-

I was 17 ,it was a bloke at works Mrs

I look back now and thank my lucky stars nothing ever came of it.
she was Council Estate trash

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I accidentally ruined a marriage via the internet. She fell in love with me and travelled to London from Michigan to see if i was the urbane poet i made myself out to be online. We met at the airport and embraced limply, before boarding the underground rather quietly, both a little afraid to give too much away. I snoozed a while and woke around Green Park with this American peering down at me, her eyes damp and lustful and promising me everything.
When we got to my house i had to confess that i didn't love her, but she didn't cry or care too much as long as she had some time with me, could maybe hold my hand once when it was cold or rest her head on my shoulder when she was too tired.

When she left a few days later, untouched by my hand or body, i did wonder if i should have asked this sweet woman to stay rather than make her return to a marriage she resented in a trailer that was never clean enough for "him".

A while later they separated and she moved in with a Hell's Angel called Larry.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
I accidentally ruined a marriage via the internet. She fell in love with me and travelled to London from Michigan to see if i was the urbane poet i made myself out to be online. We met at the airport and embraced limply, before boarding the underground rather quietly, both a little afraid to give too much away. I snoozed a while and woke around Green Park with this American peering down at me, her eyes damp and lustful and promising me everything.
When we got to my house i had to confess that i didn't love her, but she didn't cry or care too much as long as she had some time with me, could maybe hold my hand once when it was cold or rest her head on my shoulder when she was too tired.

When she left a few days later, untouched by my hand or body, i did wonder if i should have asked this sweet woman to stay rather than make her return to a marriage she resented in a trailer that was never clean enough for "him".

A while later they separated and she moved in with a Hell's Angel called Larry.

:lolol: :clap: :lolol:

nice story!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here