Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ever done something, then felt a bit guilty?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i was working in this house today fixing this woman's microwave.
i just saw a ball rolling along the floor out the corner of my eye so i turned round and volleyed it over a footstool and off the wall into the front room.

it was only when it re-appeared after a few minutes that i noticed........there was a hamster inside, and this 'ball' was in fact an exercise thingy.
:down:

Alonso Moseley

Jun 16, 2008
I laughed at that GD. Reminds me of as a younger lad, I saw my brother in the kitchen, and feeling the need to pass wind in front of him, ran and skidded into the kitchen on my knees letting rip loudly....

... also in front of the two students that had just turned up to stay with us.

smellis

Sep 22, 2008
Ninfield, nr Battle
i just saw a ball rolling along the floor out the corner of my eye so i turned round and volleyed it over a footstool and off the wall into the front room.

it was only when it re-appeared after a few minutes that i noticed........there was a hamster inside, and this 'ball' was in fact an exercise thingy.

That is the funniest thing i've heard in a long time, thanks for making my day!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Was the hamster OK?!?!

*looksupnumberforRSPCA*

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Did the hamster survive this horrific ordeal Dave?

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
yeah, that was made it funny.......a 'ball' rolling back then noticing a hamster

with little whiskers twitching.
almost as if he wanted another go?

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009

you shouldn't laugh, I suppose... but that's a gem :laugh:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
On holiday a few year ago I wandered into a pub in Norwich. I was playing pool with my brother when a down's syndrome bloke offered to play me. I let him win so he then asked if I wanted to play for a £10 bet. Naturally, I accepted, 7 balled him and took the money.

Never mind. Just like the Special Olympics, he's still a winner in my eyes.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
The other day I went to Brighon University (the sports bit in Eastbourne). As I walked in the entrance this picture caught my eye of a young lad in glasses making a strange movement whilst playing football. I pointed and laughed, although for some reason no one else did. As I looked at the other pictures I realised all of them had disabilities! I felt terrible!!

nothing wrong with glasses btw!!

Last edited:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
On holiday a few year ago I wandered into a pub in Norwich. I was playing pool with my brother when a down's syndrome bloke offered to play me. I let him win so he then asked if I wanted to play for a £10 bet. Naturally, I accepted, 7 balled him and took the money.

:lolol::lolol:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

Buzzer

Why did you not then offer to play him for "double or quits"?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
The other day I went to Brighon University (the sports bit in Eastbourne). As I walked in the entrance this picture caught my eye of a young lad in glasses making a strange movement whilst playing football. I pointed and laughed, although for some reason no one else did. As I looked at the other pictures I realised all of them had disabilities! I felt terrible!!

It's me in the picture:censored:

:jester:

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008

how did you volley it if it was rolling??

i bet this didn't actually even happen!!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne

:bowdown::clap:

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint

I go to Chelsea School too.

Must admit, first time seeing that on an open day, I did openly laugh and almost point it out before realising.

Still brings a snigger everytime I see it though :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here