Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro's Shirts

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Any Russian nitwit coming to my bar wearing that shit will be deemed a closet Palace twat and will be forcibly removed by security.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've always loved Croatia's red and white check, one of the best International shirts in the world. Also (apart from the CJTC modelling it) I quite like Portugals second shirt as well. Always wanted England to do something like that with a red cross on a white shirt.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bit surprised to see the Greeks have managed to get a new kit together. Picked up in a second hand shop?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Any Russian nitwit coming to my bar wearing that shit will be deemed a closet Palace twat and will be forcibly removed by security.

It's dreadful isn't it? Regardless of the similarities to Palace shirts of old, it just looks awful, a really half arsed effort. I include the red one in that as much as the white version. Cheap and nasty looking.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Irish one looks like a pretty rubbish 1990s flashback. And I hate the England away one. Not a big fan of black kits anyway, but that one is particularly dismal.

I'll go with Croatia (home) as a favourite. Or Holland at home, or Denmark.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Germanys green shirt is my favourite in that list, Holland's kits are always nice though too.

Love how Greece have clearly just not bothered getting changed, going for the football shirts and jeans look :lol:

Denmarks looks like something out of the early 90's, in a shit way.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
The more I look at the England home shirt really does look smart. I know recent efforts have all had that 'polo shirt' feel to them with a badge on, does anyone know if this is any different?

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Ireland, Holland, Sweden & France. Some good kits actually, normally these tournaments a lot of teams have the same template.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here