Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

European Elections - LAZY PARTIES

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Just over a day to go and the only party to bother to get off it's fat lazy arse and put some information through my door is ........

..... The BNP !!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I have no intention of voting BNP but I fail to see why I should vote for any party that can't even provide information through my letter box. Maybe I should give my vote to the first party to bother to knock on my door regardless of who they are ???

Lazy no good bastards every single one of them *** rant over *** :censored::censored::censored:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh we had the Green lady at Shoreham-by-Sea railway station tonight handing out their policy on trains.

I notice she walked home as well

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Labour probably think they'll do better if they just keep quiet. Their broadcast tonight was weird. No feature of Gordon Brown (not surprising) but instead - Eddy Izzard??!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A few leaflets through the door, but only one person has knocked - UKIP, and they were wasting their time with me really.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just over a day to go and the only party to bother to get off it's fat lazy arse and put some information through my door is ........

..... The BNP !!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I have no intention of voting BNP but I fail to see why I should vote for any party that can't even provide information through my letter box. Maybe I should give my vote to the first party to bother to knock on my door regardless of who they are ???

In Coldean, we've had leaflets from Labour, Tories, Greens, No2EU and UKIP but no BNP and no Lib Dems. But no-one's knocked on the door yet, it was so different about 20 years ago when you could expect to be disturbed several times in the run-up to the election.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Whats wrong with Izzard supporting labour?

An unfunny leftwing mediocrity, kind of fits labour to a tee.

Personally I find Izzard a bit creepy.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
They sound as lazy as those aren't prepared to find out for themselves on the Internet - and save a million trees in the process.

So all parties need to do in an attempt to "win" my vote is publish their policies online ? I want them to provide their arguements on my doorstep - allowing me to challenge them. Let's remember their over-inflated salaries and expences ( or allowances for Europe ) are paid for by you and me !!!!!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
we have had nothing through the door from any of the parties, but a very decent guy from no2eu came to the door canvassing. that is it.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
So all parties need to do in an attempt to "win" my vote is publish their policies online ? I want them to provide their arguements on my doorstep - allowing me to challenge them. Let's remember their over-inflated salaries and expences ( or allowances for Europe ) are paid for by you and me !!!!!

Not me! :thumbsup:

And if you have questions, I expect they had a few meetings you could attend if you were that bothered. Let's face it, they are never going to get to everyone's doorstep.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Not me! :thumbsup:

And if you have questions, I expect they had a few meetings you could attend if you were that bothered. Let's face it, they are never going to get to everyone's doorstep.

A search of the local sites for Labour, Conservative, Lib Dem, Green and UKIP show NO local meetings to discuss European policy. Hmmmm ..... I'll repeat - they are all lazy bastards who EXPECT us to vote for them !!!!!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I think the main reason for the lack of canvassing and meetings could be down to the lack of members in political parties. There is also a lack of interest in politics in general. I heard that more people will have voted in BGT than they will in the Euros.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I think the main reason for the lack of canvassing and meetings could be down to the lack of members in political parties. There is also a lack of interest in politics in general. I heard that more people will have voted in BGT than they will in the Euros.

Good point - it could also be down to the brainless twats that state "I ALWAYS vote for xxxx party and alway will" - TRY THINKING ABOUT THE OPTIONS IN FRONT OF YOU !!!!!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Good point - it could also be down to the brainless twats that state "I ALWAYS vote for xxxx party and alway will" - TRY THINKING ABOUT THE OPTIONS IN FRONT OF YOU !!!!!

Thats about it. There are so many people that say I have always voted Tory or Labour. Then these parties treat them with contempt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here