Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro poll latest - BNP down to 1%

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Surely there must be some sort of mistake here ???

Aren't we always having it rammed down our throats that they're a rapidly expanding party and it won't be long before they are a big hitter in British Politics?

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
Aren't we always having it rammed down our throats that they're a rapidly expanding party and it won't be long before they are a big hitter in British Politics?

It's ridiculous. There's so much hysteria and fear over something which is essentially a joke of a party which will never do anything. All that the "let's fight the BNP and stop them from taking over our country!" attitude does is give them credit for being a viable option to vote for.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
It's ridiculous. There's so much hysteria and fear over something which is essentially a joke of a party which will never do anything. All that the "let's fight the BNP and stop them from taking over our country!" attitude does is give them credit for being a viable option to vote for.

Absolutely. They are a political non-entity. The only reason we hear so much about it is because the brain-dead knuckle-dragging (just for you Spanish) minority always tend to bang the drum the loudest; if they don't miss the target that is.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Absolutely. They are a political non-entity. The only reason we hear so much about it is because the brain-dead knuckle-dragging (just for you Spanish) minority always tend to bang the drum the loudest; if they don't miss the target that is.

I new you would show your ugly face on this thread.Took less the an hour.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
But it's probably true that more people vote BNP than admit to it on a poll. But it's still, thankfully, very low. Maybe also a lot of BNP voters don't participate in polls because they live in rubbish bins and under bridges.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I new you would show your ugly face on this thread.Took less the an hour.

he must have some sort of pager system that goes off when the BNP is mentioned on here so he can leave the shop floor of vegetarian shoes for a bit and log in.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
he must have some sort of pager system that goes off when the BNP is mentioned on here so he can leave the shop floor of vegetarian shoes for a bit and log in.

Nice - that's actually quite amusing for you. Makes a change from the infantile "your mum" jibes.

Right I'm off out for the day. Got some nut cutlets to BBQ.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
A BNP poster came through my door yesterday, and I took great pleasure in ripping it up into as many pieces as I could.
I also received one from my local facist party. Luckily i get free calls to 0207 numbers, the prank calls have been flying in :clap2:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Who has the poll listing the guardian Fail polls? They are notoriously bad.

the last one I saw, yougov, had ukip just ahead of labour.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
A BNP poster came through my door yesterday, and I took great pleasure in ripping it up into as many pieces as I could.

We had one through our door a year or so ago, when i looked to see who delivered it, I was shocked to see a a young, teenage boy with floppy hair, dressed like an Emo Skateboarder! Perhaps that shows how there appeal has widened?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here