Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EURO 2008 - FRANCE v HOLLAND - Predictions

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
After France's piss-poor attempt to beat Romania, they face arguably the best team in the competition after the firstset of results.

I think Holland will just have that touch of class once again and be too good for the French.

France 0-2 Holland

What do you think ???

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
1-1 think France will be a differnt kettle of fish.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I fancy France to take this 1-0

I actually thought Italy were very unfortunate against the Dutch.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I predict the game will be abandoned after 33 minutes when a giant 62-ft long gerbil attacks the stadium and loooks like carrying out its threat (previously delivered by a talking puppy) to swallow the referee.

You heard it here first.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
....I am waiting for precisely that to happen, then Trufflehound starting a thread with the title "I told you so!"...

...however, back to the serious stuff...I think the French will bleu away the Dutch, with a stunning 3-1 win.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
France to step up a gear 1 Holland to implode 0

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
....I am waiting for precisely that to happen, then Trufflehound starting a thread with the title "I told you so!"...

You have to admit, I damn nearly got the "abandoned after 33 minutes" part right in the Switzerland v Turkey swimathon...

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I missed that game, was probably doing something more interesting like washing my hair...but did read that it was particularly soggy out there, was it as bad as when we played Bristol Rovers at home one Christmas many moons ago?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
France dont normal mess it up twice... the question is also can Holland play well twice in a row.

DRAW

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
Holland can't go wrong now - they have Bon Jovi on their side:

A Bon Jovi concert in Amsterdam’s Arena this evening has been postponed to after the match to allow fans to watch the game live on a huge screen.

A spokesman for Mojo Concerts said: ‘It’s unusual but the band was quick to agree. Bon Jovi love football too and will support Oranje from the dressing rooms.’

No mention in the report about 62-ft long gerbils however...

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...schmoking a 25ft long reefer!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Holland can't go wrong now - they have Bon Jovi on their side:

A Bon Jovi concert in Amsterdam’s Arena this evening has been postponed to after the match to allow fans to watch the game live on a huge screen.

A spokesman for Mojo Concerts said: ‘It’s unusual but the band was quick to agree. Bon Jovi love football too and will support Oranje from the dressing rooms.’

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here