Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Essiential University Checklist

1066gull

Anyone going to uni, post the essiential items you may need.

515-163-Durex_Classic_Condoms.jpg

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Wishful thinking methinks. A lot depends on your accomodation and what's already provided to be honest; there's very few 'essentials' beyond the obvious like washing stuff, pens and paper etc.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Adrie, can i tell you something...University doesnt mean your get sex, but it probably ups your chances

I think stuff pretty much stays as it is in that respect. Unless it's the sheer volume of women around and the law of probability gets involved..

An Adrie, don't bother with durex, just use a used crisp packet, as long as it's not salt and vinegar mind.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I think stuff pretty much stays as it is in that respect. Unless it's the sheer volume of women around and the law of probability gets involved..

i think that's pretty much it. though it didn't seem to aid my chances.

then again, i am to dull and ugly for most female tastes.

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
You will need to cultivate a grating home counties voice with which to spout ill informed opinions very LOUDLY.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
You need to swot up on the rules of Lacrosse before your flatmates take the piss out of you for never having heard of it before.

A decent first aid kit would be my best tip. The amount of times I have accidentally cut myself in the kitchen or fallen off a chair etc...

Also, don't waste your money on buying condoms. In the event of actually getting laid, take full advantage of the free ones on offer from various outlets around your university.

Door stops are also useful as most of the doors legally have to be those heavy fire doors. My Oxford English dictionary got battered to bits from propping open doors during freshers week parties.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Toaster
Kettle
TV
Stereo
Laptop
Radiohead CDs
'Hilarious' or 'Profound' poster
Nirvana T-shirt
I wouldn't buy a 20 pack of condoms Aids - they do have an expiry date. Maybe better to start with a box of 2 from a machine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here