Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ESPN Subscription

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Anyone know if you can subscribe to ESPN for one month only if you are an existing Sky customer? Or is there a minimum period you have to subscribe for?

I think it is 3 months, but I might be thinking of another of the sports channels. Depending on your home situation, surely easier just to pop to the pub for a couple if its just for the Liverpool game?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You can subscribe just tell them on the phone you want it for one month and they process the 31 day cancellation straight away when you sign up

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Anyone know if you can subscribe to ESPN for one month only if you are an existing Sky customer? Or is there a minimum period you have to subscribe for?

If you already subscribe to Sky Sports its £9 a month. I think you can subscribe for 1 month only, (thats what I do with the film channels at Christmas), so when you subscribe by phone you can also give them notice to pack it in at the same time.

If you don't have Sky Sports I think its £12 a month.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell

there is a free weekend coming up

ESPN Free Weekend

Sample ESPN this weekend by just tuning in and see what it's all about. The weekend of sport on ESPN begins at 6am on Friday 3 February and will make ESPN, ESPN HD, ESPN America and ESPN America HD available to all Sky subscribers in the UK and Ireland. Don't miss great sporting action including Man City v Fulham kicking off at 4.30pm on Saturday.

Take a look at what's coming up on ESPN

From 06.00am on Friday 3 February to 06.00am on Monday 6 February ESPN is accessible for free for Sky TV customers.
There will be no discount for existing ESPN subscribers.

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
If you already subscribe to Sky Sports its £9 a month. I think you can subscribe for 1 month only, (thats what I do with the film channels at Christmas), so when you subscribe by phone you can also give them notice to pack it in at the same time.

Cheers - do they charge you a cancellation fee?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away

Cheers - do they charge you a cancellation fee?

No there's no charge to cancel. I actually subscribed when I got back from the game on Saturday so that I could tape the rerun of the game the next morning. I was going to cancel straight away but I will wait until after the Liverpool game in case, (sorry, I mean when), we win.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
I logged into mySky the other day and under the offers section, it gave me 2 months free ESPN. I just have to cancel 31 days in advance, otherwise it charges me £9 a month. Maybe worth having a look at.

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
I logged into mySky the other day and under the offers section, it gave me 2 months free ESPN. I just have to cancel 31 days in advance, otherwise it charges me £9 a month. Maybe worth having a look at.

I also took advantage of this offer for the Wrexham game and have benefitted for the Newcastle and Liverpool games as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here