Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ESPN in Jersey?

Lewesian Seagull

Jul 13, 2003
Lewes
Anybody out there know much about Jersey?

A mate of mine, all geared ready to go to the game tomorrow came home from work last night to be greeted by the missus with the news that she'd booked them a surprise weekend in Jersey! :facepalm: He's on his way there now.

Anyone know much about the pubs out there and if so, are there likely to be any that might show the match tomorrow??

Cheers.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The flight path home goes right over the Amex with a great view out of the right hand window (if its not cloudy).

I would expect he can find a pub somewhere in St Hellier with it on.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
ESPN is everywhere. I watched the Wrexham game in St. Helier.

D

Deleted member 18477

is she stupid or what? so he'd bought a ticket and she thought f*** it he's not going to that. hes coming with me to shitting jersey!!

Lewesian Seagull

Jul 13, 2003
Lewes
is she stupid or what? so he'd bought a ticket and she thought f*** it he's not going to that. hes coming with me to shitting jersey!!

Surprise birthday present, booked ages ago. I think she must have anticipated us getting knocked out in third round!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Jersey is quite nice (tho maybe not so much in a damp Jan)

Its essentially the uk (with French named roads like la rue de bonjour) but any pub with satellite/sports should have it.

D

Deleted member 18477

Surprise birthday present, booked ages ago. I think she must have anticipated us getting knocked out in third round!!

oh that makes sense then. so shes not stupid, shes actually very nice and hes just unlucky/lucky lol!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Can you remember name of the pub?

I watched Wrexham in the Wharf Bar at the back of the Pomme d'or hotel.
The Office were definitely advertising the Newcastle game this week, as well as a few others.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Jersey is quite nice (tho maybe not so much in a damp Jan)

Its essentially the uk (with French named roads like la rue de bonjour) but any pub with satellite/sports should have it.

Love the pound notes, make me nostalgic, but it's not the UK when you use your mobile. 36p per minute, £3.00 per meg. Robbing gits.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
There's loads of pubs in the high street that show footie.

Oh, I see R. Slicker has it covered!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here