Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enoch Showumni

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Showumni released yesterday by Bristol City, along with Darren Byfield.

Would LOVE to have seen Byfield here, but don't think that is at all likely.

Showumni, however is a more than realistic target, who I think would be a really good option to at least have on the bench.

Opinions?....

1066gull

I rate him

I know its only a game but I always signed him for Brighton and did well on FM

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Showumni released yesterday by Bristol City, along with Darren Byfield.

Would LOVE to have seen Byfield here, but don't think that is at all likely.

Showumni, however is a more than realistic target, who I think would be a really good option to at least have on the bench.

Opinions?....

I want Showumni here just because I don't think we've ever had an Enoch at the Albion :ohmy:

We should make an effort to get Dean Windass as I can't see him getting many game in the Premiership, in fact as I watched him score that goal I wondered if he'd just done himself out of a job at Hull

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
byfield_header_300.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Let's aim for the stars, and try to get Byfield.

But if we ended up with Showumni, I'd be pretty happy, as he always looked good to me when he was at Luton.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I remember Showumni when we got beat 3-0 and Luton and little Leon got sent off. He ran Butters ragged and looked a player of genuine quality. A really good signing if we could get him and he hasn’t gone off the boil in the years that have followed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Class act for Luton when they destroyed us one evening up there - he ran our defence completely ragged. I think he did the same thing in the paint pot trophy at Bristol City a couple of years ago (although I didn't see that one).

Can we get him Micky? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The man is, according to Luton fans, pure CULT player and widely adored by them.

Any player who played for FREE for them, in order to try and land a contract sounds like he has a top attitude to the game.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
At that JPT game down in Bristol, the arsehole of an announcer nearly DEAFENED us when Showumni scored!

'City's first goal, scored by number nine, Enoch SHOWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He really was a prick that announcer. He was giving out the ticket details for the next round at half time, even though it was only 1-0 at the time.

[not that he was wrong, as it turns out :down:]

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
He really was a prick that announcer. He was giving out the ticket details for the next round at half time, even though it was only 1-0 at the time.

he might as well have given it out at the start of the game

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

to be fair we were dreadful round about that time and even the most optimistic Albion an knew we just wern't going to come back.

As for Showummi or Byfield......fantastic ! would be dead chuffed with either of those.
We def need more quality up front as we will no doubt have suspensions and inurys and beyond the front 2 we just don't look like we have any other "top 6" options

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
he might as well have given it out at the start of the game

That was possibly the most inept Albion performance I can remember, or try to forget...we were quite simply abysmal.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
All these bargains have one big drawback, we always have problems meeting their wage demands. I mean, we couldn't keep Baz happy could we ? Us and several others of course.

It does make me wonder why so many players seem to be happy to earn nothing than earn a bit less.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
That was possibly the most inept Albion performance I can remember, or try to forget...we were quite simply abysmal.

it was dire wasnt it - biggest waste of a day ever

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It was POOR.

Though we did get to witness the debut, of SCOTT CHAMBERLAIN!

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Few mates of mine who are City fans get really frustrated with Enoch. Says he does something quality and then disappears for long periods of games. He was class in that game for Luton v Albion a few years ago - think he was playing for "expenses" back then. Byfield is a bit unlucky to be released - watched a few City games this year and he did OK. Would be a good signing but I would reckon his wages would be quite high.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Showumni hasn't been the same since that Olympic hockey gold he won with the GB team many years back, well past it now and not the sort of player I should imagine MA would be looking to bring in tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here