Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

English Weather

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We are brilliant at MOANING when our weather goes wrong but I think good old Mr Sunshine deserves a bit of credit, as it has been consistently LOVELY for the last couple of weeks, and we never get consistency in our weather over here.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Just back from Munich and it rained for whole three days... We have it good right now, long may it continue!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Rugby training tonight... I am going to be knackered in this heat!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Love it, 6 replies and half of them are moaning at the GOOD weather. Sickens me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There will be a big black cloud over England about 4.45pm tomorrow

When did you become so ridiculously negative, Bruno? Worries me...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've just done a quick estimate and think moving up north has lost me over 10,000 hours of sunshine. :angry:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Love it, 6 replies and half of them are moaning at the GOOD weather. Sickens me.

On the positive side, I ruddy love this weather. I'm going to get out in the sun at lunch and relax... love it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
On the positive side, I ruddy love this weather. I'm going to get out in the sun at lunch and relax... love it.

That's more like it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I became bored of expecting En ger land to do well and being disappointed, so I am thinking we are now so shit, that any win against a team ranked 25 in the world would be AMAZING.

I was actually far more optimistic going into this World Cup than I was 2002 or 2006.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I was actually far more optimistic going into this World Cup than I was 2002 or 2006.

As was I, but I guess that's all down to the media coverage and pre-tournament hype surrounding these players who are largely the most overated and overpaid selfish fuckwits to ever pull on the three lions.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As was I, but I guess that's all down to the media coverage and pre-tournament hype surrounding these players who are largely the most overated and overpaid selfish fuckwits to ever pull on the three lions.

No, it was because we have an excellent manager with a proven track record of being a WINNER and we played excellent flowing football throughout the qualifiers, battering many teams.

Of course two draws and now all the players are SHIT blah blah blah.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Back to the weather, dropped Mrs Jakarta off at work in (of course) Sunny Bognor & then left her car for a couple of days valeting in Thakeham. Refused a lift back from the valeting company and enjoyed a sunny walk home a couple of miles via countryside footpaths with absolutely stunning views of the Downs.

Will no doubt pop down to the 5 Bells for a nice pint or two of whatever Bill has on and then listen to the cricket for the rest of the day.:thumbsup:

The weather has been fine & sunny, however, nothing special in the warmth side of matters.

Statistically, the average number of days in a calender year for the temperature to hit 20degrees at Shoreham airport by 30th June each year is 15.

As at yesterday, we were up to 9.

So, if we hit 20 degrees 6 times in the next 9 days (50/50), then from a 'warmth' point of view - it will just be 'average'.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
No, it was because we have an excellent manager with a proven track record of being a WINNER and we played excellent flowing football throughout the qualifiers, battering many teams.

Of course two draws and now all the players are SHIT blah blah blah.

two draws and we want the manager OUT, and for telling Terry he made a mistake, NATIONAL HERO, John Terry he was wrong, we also want him OUT

but the weather is actually GLORIOUS, and I spent all day on Brighton beach yesterday, and am heading to a lovely spot on the East Sussex coastline for a picnic this evening

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here