Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England V Croatia

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Just in case anyone might be interested, the ballot for this closes in about 20 mins.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The ballot? Surely you can just turn up on the day? Watching on telly there are always loads of spare seats.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The ballot? Surely you can just turn up on the day? Watching on telly there are always loads of spare seats.

Club Wembley seats or cap hunters that dont turn up. Every game has effeectively sold out though,

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Club Wembley seats or cap hunters that dont turn up. Every game has effeectively sold out though,
What's a 'cap hunter'? Is that a bit like a trainspotter or groundhopper? Yeah I'd heard that the games sell out; the bad news is my wife wants to go to an England game and YOU try telling her that the empty seats actually belong to people who've paid for their tickets but can't be arsed to turn up. ("Why do they do that? Can't you get a ticket from one of those people then? Other people do it so why can't you?")

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
EF+ members [ie- the members that can officially get home + away game tickets] get 1 point for every home game they goto and 2 points for every away game. Points mean prizes and the prizes are Finals tickets.

It should be fairly easy to get Wembley tickets through the ballots?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
not going to the Estonia game, but went to the Russia match and have entered for the Croatia game and am anxiously waiting for confirmation to whether I've got tickets!!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What's a 'cap hunter'? QUOTE]

They must be below the 'bobble hatters' in the chain of life. At least the hatters have located their headgear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here