Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England U19's at Amex

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I heard a rumour it is sold out? Is this true? I can't see it anywhere I'd be surprised! Does anyone have an information?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Bought some tickets today. East & West only a few singles/doubles dotted around, North & South selling rapido.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Highly doubt that they are sold out, as north/east/west upper, are still for sale on the club website.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
its because every1 buying stupid amounts i.e me got 50, when the girlfriend went to get my 1st lot the woman behind the desk said they selling like wild fire and someone purchased 200 alone so I can see a fair view people buying huge amounts like that

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
dissapointing but should have got in earlier in the priority window. Hopefully a lot of youngsters get to experience the amex and we bag an u21 game in the future.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
As stated above, people have bought silly amounts on the cheap and will be looking to offload later. May be a sell out but won't be full.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ticket office said well on the way to being sold out this morning. Will be loads of empty seats as posted above. Strange ticketing system when it's cheaper to buy ten than buy two individual adult tickets.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
dissapointing but should have got in earlier in the priority window. Hopefully a lot of youngsters get to experience the amex and we bag an u21 game in the future.

If you've missed out, I fully expect NSC to be flooded with tickets leading upto it. I bought 15 and wish I'd got more tbh all my friends and family wanted to go which I didn't expect so 15 didn't go far.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
According to the online ticket website there are a grand total of 4 seats left! Lots of the blocks are showing as limited but actually don't have any seats available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here