Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England tickets

Brighton Brat

Sep 21, 2003
Haywards Heath
The f a website is now showing there are 735 spaces in the Englandfans+ group. this is the top tier which is capped at 25000 and is the only one to be allowed to buy England away tickets or Tickets for euro 2008.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
ive got my englandfans+ membership sorted, just need to send my photo off!

Caravan Club

Jul 28, 2004
Tunbridge Wellsb
Brighton Brat said:
The f a website is now showing there are 735 spaces in the Englandfans+ group. this is the top tier which is capped at 25000 and is the only one to be allowed to buy England away tickets or Tickets for euro 2008.

The only other alternatives are touts or corporate hospitality.

If you do join, do NOT automatically assume you will get tickets for all away games and certainly not for all games in the tournaments.
By attending an away game you will gain two points (caps) and for a home game one.
I had 20 caps and therefore did not have any problems with world cup tickets. I know of others who had 12 caps and got no tickets at all. It's one for the long haul I'm afraid, you may not really benefit until you have been a member for a few years. I have been a member since Englandfans started, and I was in the EMC before that. It will also cost you a lot of money to build up caps, travelling to a lot of places will cost you the same as a weeks holiday - there aren't many companies that fly to Macedonia or Azerbaijan.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Re: Re: England tickets

Caravan Club said:
The only other alternatives are touts or corporate hospitality.

If you do join, do NOT automatically assume you will get tickets for all away games and certainly not for all games in the tournaments.
By attending an away game you will gain two points (caps) and for a home game one.
I had 20 caps and therefore did not have any problems with world cup tickets. I know of others who had 12 caps and got no tickets at all. It's one for the long haul I'm afraid, you may not really benefit until you have been a member for a few years. I have been a member since Englandfans started, and I was in the EMC before that. It will also cost you a lot of money to build up caps, travelling to a lot of places will cost you the same as a weeks holiday - there aren't many companies that fly to Macedonia or Azerbaijan.

Though do you have to go to the game? Could you not buy a ticket for Azerbaijan away, but just not use it and gain the two caps?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
you need to prove you went there now.

We're hoping for Macedonia, Holland and possibly another trip at the moment!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here