Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Tickets Ballot

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Has anyone else gone in for the ballot for Russia or Israel?

Meant to get an answer by today at latest and am still waiting - was wondering if anyone's waiting or has heard?

Respect. :mushy:

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh right - i've only done Russia so maybe they were doing Israel first...

Sorry to hear u got a no...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No cos Russia is after Israel... If you can find out when the yes's are for Russia that would be most appreciated - tho it said no later than 16th for both games. Do they do the no's first then?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
For some reason i don't get e-mails either.
However if you log on to the ballot site you can view your ballot 'status' for each game, it will tell you if you were successful or not.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I got a yes in the israel ballot

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Has anyone else gone in for the ballot for Russia or Israel?

Meant to get an answer by today at latest and am still waiting - was wondering if anyone's waiting or has heard?

Respect. :mushy:

My party of 5 got a yes for Israel on Thursday last week. Buying ticket tomorrow

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
For some reason i don't get e-mails either.
However if you log on to the ballot site you can view your ballot 'status' for each game, it will tell you if you were successful or not.

I have tried but can't seem to view the Russia ballot? Have u got a link so i know i'm on the right page...

No one seems to have done / heard for the Russia game!?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I have tried but can't seem to view the Russia ballot? Have u got a link so i know i'm on the right page...

No one seems to have done / heard for the Russia game!?

That is drawn at the end of this week i believe

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh right - bastard thing said it will let me know by 16th at latest! what a croc of shit...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cool - seems a lot of yes's and Russia should be less popular as it's in mid-week - it's for my 21st ya see - Millwall on the 7th, My birthday and England on tele on the 8th and Russia on the 12th Weds - not that anyone's interested - i'll shut up now - want tickets though!!!

Do they usually lie and do the ballot later? IT SAID NO LATER THAN 16th!!!

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
you should of gave me a call sheebs....

im goin to the isreal game but decided not to apply for the russia game, and you could of had my ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here