Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England ticket ballot site

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Does anyone have the seating plan with where the different price levels are in the ground? I had it a while back but seem to have lost it.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Log into the ballot page and it will tell you if you've been successful or not. I didn't get an email either but loggied in and it told me I had.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Tickets bought...had about a 10 minute wait. There's a price guide once you get through to choosing the category of seat you want.. not very clear though

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
What's not clear? Category 1-4 is £60/50/40/30 as usual.

I got to the final booking stage, had a quiet word with myself, and bailed.

Just can't get excited about a match against Estonia.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
What's not clear? Category 1-4 is £60/50/40/30 as usual.

I got to the final booking stage, had a quiet word with myself, and bailed.

Just can't get excited about a match against Estonia.

I'm only going cos its the first time I have had an opportunity to get to Wembley since it opened, wouldn't have bothered normally.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Aye, fair cop. Haven't been to a full international at the new Wembley yet, but seeing the Russia game.

It did actually occur to me that England could be (as good as) out of the competition by time we play Estonia...

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
First time that i have got home from work and had £30 ones still avalible, so got 2 of them!

Them main appeal about this game for me is that i won't fooled in to going to Stoke that day!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It's the first time I've gone for the £30 tickets. I'm tucked away right in the corner at the back (block 536) so it will be interesting to see what the view is like.

Also, I only just bought them and there seemed to be tickets available everywhere so I think you're right about the low demand for this one!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Someone at work has given me 4 tickets as they applied for the ballot and didn't want the tickets. I will be ok to use tickets with other peoples names on right? Do they check or it is all bar code on the tickets?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here