Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England playing tonight

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
What with the furore over 'el special uno' signing for us (eventually), has anyone noticed there is an England game on tonight ???

Does anyone care anymore about our national team or is the low build up to the game just down to the transfer window closing ???

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Should be a good game with a nice hostile atmosphere

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'll watch it if I'm not doing anything but I'm really indifferent to England at the moment

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Watching it in a pub before going out tonight, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I won't be watching it. It isn't on nornal telly, I haven't got sky and I don't really want to be in a pub full of people preparing for a Friday night, whilst I try to watch a match.

I'll probably just pick my nose whilst the missus watches Eastenders.

Sep 1, 2011
Should be a good game with a nice hostile atmosphere

There is more fans going to the amex then there is going tonight and that my friend is a fact as they have only sold 15000 tickets and there selling tickets at petrol stations

So we shall only here "ing-er-land" "ing-er-land"

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
Very indifferent to the whole England setup. I did half watch the 2nd half of the under 21's pasting of Azer last night and might half watch the seniors tonight if there are no better offers.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I'd love to go watch an England game, but as I understand it - you need to pay £25 for an annual silver Englandfans membership. And then it's the cost of the match ticket. Since I'd likely only go to a single game, it seems a bit pricey for a one-off.

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
no interest what so ever untill we loose the 'hanging on players' and bulid for Rio not next years Euro's !
England = Quick Fix and quarter finals once again....maybe we learn not to offer people contarcts we can't pay off if we want to show then the door...wont' be bothered till Redknapp involved

I'd love to go watch an England game, but as I understand it - you need to pay £25 for an annual silver Englandfans membership. And then it's the cost of the match ticket. Since I'd likely only go to a single game, it seems a bit pricey for a one-off.

I'm pretty sure that's not true. I don't have paid membership and am constantly being sent harassing emails asking me to buy tickets for home games. You need to register for a FAN number (see England Fans - The Official Supporters Club - Renewals 2010-2012
) and take it from there.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I'm pretty sure that's not true. I don't have paid membership and am constantly being sent harassing emails asking me to buy tickets for home games. You need to register for a FAN number (see England Fans - The Official Supporters Club - Renewals 2010-2012
) and take it from there.

Hmm.. just noticed this. Already had a FAN number but was always under the impression that paid membership was required to purchase tickets. On closer inspection today, it looks like that just allows access to a priority ticket. Had a look at the tickets available, which seems to start from £35.00 for the worst possible view in the stadium.

Also, the FA ticketing website makes me glad that I have to deal with the Seagulls ticketing site on a regular basis. Every area I've selected suggests that it has sold out. If so, remove it from the selection criteria!! The only way I've been able to select a ticket is to choose the 'category' that I want, and see what I'm offered. However, there's nowhere on the site that suggests what a category relates to. Is Category 1 or 4 the most expensive? Complete guesswork.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here