Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England pen!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
After the Eduardo incident & all the hand wringing in the media & on here basically calling him a cheat. are we happy that Rooney has to do the same thing for England to take the lead against Slovenia.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can't believe that the ref awarded it!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Because he's English nothing will be done/said about it in the nationals tomorrow. The same with Cheating Gerrard, because he's English he never gets a mention although he dives in every game. :rant;:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Wasn't a dive, he seemed to try and kick out/tackle the player and in doing so fell over.

Referee unbelievably gave a penalty.

Havng said that appealing in that scenario is still cheating in my book.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Was it a dive though? Or just a very soft penalty?

Wouldnt have said it was a dive, not anywhere near as blatant as Eduardos! However after the replay i noticed he did appeal for a penalty, which kind of changed my mind. Still, if anything it looked like their free kick for a Rooney shirt pull!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not really a dive but certainly not a penalty. Let's hope Rooney keeps his mouth shut.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Rooney is a very nervous interviewee....watch him if they do an after match interview, he makes nervous twitches every 10 seconds by rubbing his neck/cheek or nose....he does it everytime :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No dive just a soft penalty decision. Haven't people got anything better to do than have a go at one of England's finest players?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
No dive just a soft penalty decision. Haven't people got anything better to do than have a go at one of England's finest players?

Entirely the right answer

flying high

May 12, 2009
Because he's English nothing will be done/said about it in the nationals tomorrow. The same with Cheating Gerrard, because he's English he never gets a mention although he dives in every game. :rant;:

what gerrard you on about the bloke doesnt dive just a solid good player

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
i thought it was a dive imho rooney the diving cheat will see how far him and gerrard's diving takes england in the WC

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Same old shit from you as usual about Gerrard. f***ing hell, you are sad-typical Manc lover.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
look you idiot where do you get gerrard dives from and im not a liverpool fan

hahaha so gerrard doesn't dive hahaha i'd show you at least ten clips where he does espicially one against blackburn and you not being a liverpool means you wont be biased? and why get so wound up to call me an idiot????

Last edited:

flying high

May 12, 2009
hahaha so gerrard doesn't dive hahaha i'd show you at least ten clips where he does espicially one against blackburn and you not being a liverpool means you wont be biased?

no im not biased he is just a world quality player that deserves to be playing in one of the top 2 teams in the prem, ie man utd chelsea, he has been known to fall easliy but i wouldnt say he dives thats my opinion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here