Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England-Australia 6th ODI

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Anyone still care?

Broad's injured, Anderson's back in
Swann plays instead of Rashid and so yet again, we refuse to play the 2 spinners that most teams regard as a one-day basic

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I don't care anymore. If we are going to lose 5 games in a row and not make wholesale changes then they can f*** off. Ridiculous.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Isn't the only interest now "Is it going to be a whitewash?" So if we win this, no one will care about the rest.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Fantastic start, we bowled 17 balls in our first two overs

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Isn't the only interest now "Is it going to be a whitewash?" So if we win this, no one will care about the rest.

I'm sure I read somewhere that a 7-0 ODI whitewash has never been achieved in the history of cricket. Anyone confirm this?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The thing which makes me laugh, is that whenever I happen to see any cricket scores, England have been absolutely raped by Australia. Quite how we managed to somehow, narrowly, sneak the ashes victory is just beyond me! ???

Oct 25, 2003
why, why, WHY did they arrange SEVEN one day internationals?!

it's ludicrous

but also, why, why, WHY have england not realised that this team is not good enough at one day, and changed it about a LOT?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
These 50 over games are seriously DULL... I think I'd rather listen to John 'Bob Fleming' Lees and the one-eyed Yorkie. :nono:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
The thing which makes me laugh, is that whenever I happen to see any cricket scores, England have been absolutely raped by Australia. Quite how we managed to somehow, narrowly, sneak the ashes victory is just beyond me! ???

By beating them 2-1 in a different format of the game.

In fairness last summer South Africa beat us in the test series and we thrashed them in the ODI's. There is a pattern of the side winning the test series switching off when it comes to the ODI's.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I usually watch ANY cricket when its on TV during dinner time...but today I thought "this is shit" and turned over to watch Friends.....desperate times!!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why do England never utilise the first power play?
The best one day teams in the world either get fast starts or build a decent first wicket partnership as a platform, England do neither. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here