Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Engineering works for Palarse game

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
FFS :angry: :angry: :angry:

Really don't fancy getting into a ding dong with Palarse at Haywards Heath! Perfect timing... :nono:

From the Palace site:

Please note that on this day there will be engineering works on the line down to the south coast. Trains will terminate at Haywards Heath where British Rail will be providing a coach service to Preston Park and Brighton. This applies for both the outward and return journey.

*apologies if posted already*

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Doesn't make too much difference to me (living in HH), but still getting the bus is a right arse

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
FFS thats means walking to and from London Road.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Be vcareful guys Barry (CPFC) is coming down..

Extract from thier board.

Originally posted by Barry
I dont normally wear colours as I dont usually like leaving the house looking like a red'n'blue Christmas tree with my shiny replica shirt, bobble hat, scarf and, for special occasions, a zany red'n'blue wig.

However, for this one, the classic red'n'blue scarf will come out of retirement and worn around the neck, tucked down the front of my jacket. Hopefully it will attract grief from a bandit and give me an excuse to lay the f**ker out

Back on topic...

...Dont be afraid about wearing colours girls. Maybe you could wear your shiny 04-05 replica shirt under a black jacket outside the ground. When you get in - (like superman) you could take your jacket off and unveil your shirt "in support of the lads"?

Watch out for this fella chaps he means business.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

As if travelling back to London on a train full of tw@ts wasn't bad enough, now I've got to cosy up on a coach as well?!!

:censored: :censored: :censored:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Walk from London Road. It will do you good. :lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Bloody trains :angry: it's almost like they do it especially for big games. Oh well I'll just get the mrs to give me a lift.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Aggravation and inconvenience for Palace fans. Whats not to like ?

Good work Railtrack :clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whatever. I don't use public transport so it doesn't affect me. Thats the main thing.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here