Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eng-er-land

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's that time again when the whole nation gets patriotic and goes England crazy.

The big game tonight has been the talk of Lyme over the past couple of days, lets hope the footballers can once again put a smile on the nations faces after the recent dissapointments of the rugby and cricket teams.

I'll be cheering the boys on in the Ship Inn, where they've got a special offer, half price San Miguel bottles at £1.90 so I'll be very merry win lose or draw come closing time.

Hopefully C. Cole and Milner get a good opportunity to see what they can do, I'd go something like this.......

.....................James
Johnson, J.T, Ferdinand, A. Cole
Becks, Barry, Lamps, Downing
.......C. Cole, Agbonlahor

Come on boys, you can do it!

:yahoo:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm looking forward to this one actually, Spain look likely to put a very strong side out. I'd like to see Milner get a game from the start and am interested to see Young and Cole operating down the left flank.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Are you having a LAUGH Crodo? Downing? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Ashley Young has more talent in his left nostril.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Are you having a LAUGH Crodo? Downing? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Ashley Young has more talent in his left nostril.

I thought Downing was very impressive in the last friendly in Germany, I'd be encouraging him to take that form into this game. Bring Young on 2nd half to terrorise a tiring defence.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Possibly the two most overrated players I've ever seen, Downing and Bentley. My Granny could cross the ball better and she hung her boots up in
'64 :ohmy:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
am interested to see Young and Cole operating down the left flank.

Ashley Young and Ashley Cole?
Luke Young and Joe Cole?

Will Young and Cheryl Cole?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
ive been there, i was just wondering if you're one of the many outsiders that seem to have invaded that area, when i was in the town i noticed a distinct lack of local accent about the place??

I've been around a bit. Born in Canada, came over here as a youth, have lived in Dorset for nearly 20 years now but only in Lyme for around 5 or 6.

It's a shame when places lose their identity because of outsiders coming in, there are a lot of people who have retired here from the big smoke and the Midlands but still enough locals to keep the character of the place.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
As long as Ashley Young,Agbonlahor and Milner get a good run out i dont mind.
We need to give these boys more games.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Carlton Cole....just addds more wait to my Capello clueless theory...he is seriously no better than Zamora who i love but know isnt England class.
Cole is just on a good run at present....but wouldnt suprise me if he didnt score another goal this season.
I hope Heskey is fit....and thats saying something.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am not going to gree with the 'Capello clueless' theory. After all, France are the only team to have beat us in his first year in the hotseat, of course theacid test will be how well we do in the World cup, and how easy/difficult we make the process of qualifying.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looking forward to it. But a 9pm kickoff, so presumably its 10pm in Spangoland.
Why so LATE ? There's not a Corrie special is there ?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
How can anyone call Cappello clueless??

He has built on the hard work of his predecessors and delivered us our best ever start to a WCQ campaign.

He is a winner with a capital W.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here