Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eng-er-land

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's that time again where the whole nation goes England crazy and if Lyme Regis is anything like then England fever is engulfing the nation.

After romping to victory in Croatia and smashing their fortress to smitherines in the process if we can get 6 points from two tough games against Kazhakstan and Belarus then we'll have one foot on the plane to the promised land of South Africa 2010.

Anyone thinking of going to Wembley on Saturday I'm afraid you're out of luck, like all competitive games at Wembley this one has been a sell out for weeks, and tickets are like gold dust.

Come on boys, you can do it!

:clap2:

Bradley

Sep 19, 2008
Couldn't agree more crodonilson. Excellent post. Come on England!

Yours truly,
Bradley

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Got my ticket :thumbsup:

I'm slightly to the left of one of the video screens, so will have to take my binoculars :eek:

Not a bad view in the stadium mind

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Anyone thinking of going to Wembley on Saturday I'm afraid you're out of luck, like all competitive games at Wembley this one has been a sell out for weeks, and tickets are like gold dust.
Despite this claim, it really is sold out.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can bearly contain my excitement at this game. Hopefully the tedious fixture at Elland Road beforehand will simply FLY by, so I can get myself in front of a television quicksmart to witness the cream of our nations footballers do battle with the ninth biggest country on the planet. The stakes could not be any higher. What a spectacle to behold.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I think the confusion stems from the above statement that all competitive matches at Wembley sell out, which is not the case :shootself

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm looking forward to the camera cutting to Gerrard's glum expression on the bench.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I fear it will be cutting to Gerrards glum expression on the left wing.

If that's the case my friends will be cutting to my glum expression on the sofa/pub seat.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I shall be there with countrygull Jnr: I suspect the highlight of the day, after a win for the Albion, will be the pizza on the way home.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Leeds 0 - 1 Albion [Anyinsah]
England 4 - 0 Boratland [Lampard 2, Heskey, Rooney]
Pepperoni pizza and Sprite.

:thumbsup:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Will be at Leeds on Saturday, will watch the England game in the pub then get the 20.05 back to London.

Hotel booked near Heathrow on Saturday night, then fly out to minsk via Vienna on Sunday morning! Cant wait! We fly back early Thursday morning, then back to work Thursday lunch time!!

I was suprised to be told by a mate on Saturday that the Khazakhstan match was sold out. We have only sold 2,500 (out of 3,500 allocated) for the Belarus away game, that match is a 38,000 sell out.

I wonder how many people in Minsk will remember Gotsmanov as I belive that was his home ground.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Will be at Leeds on Saturday, will watch the England game in the pub then get the 20.05 back to London.

Hotel booked near Heathrow on Saturday night, then fly out to minsk via Vienna on Sunday morning! Cant wait! We fly back early Thursday morning, then back to work Thursday lunch time!!

I was suprised to be told by a mate on Saturday that the Khazakhstan match was sold out. We have only sold 2,500 (out of 3,500 allocated) for the Belarus away game, that match is a 38,000 sell out.

I wonder how many people in Minsk will remember Gotsmanov as I belive that was his home ground.

Well that's going to be 2,499 as I'm not going now.

My ticket is going spare if you know anyone that wants it? I know Ashford Steve was looking, I've sent him a message but he hasn't got back to me.

Also can't beleive Wembley has sold out. Had to give my tickets away and Hammy had a pocket full he couldn't get rid of when I spoke to him last week.

See you in Leeds, myself and Tubby are on the 8pm train back as well.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Well that's going to be 2,499 as I'm not going now.

My ticket is going spare if you know anyone that wants it? I know Ashford Steve was looking, I've sent him a message but he hasn't got back to me.

Also can't beleive Wembley has sold out. Had to give my tickets away and Hammy had a pocket full he couldn't get rid of when I spoke to him last week.

See you in Leeds, myself and Tubby are on the 8pm train back as well.

Will give you a call to see which pub you are watching the game in! Happy to take the ticket to Minsk with us and sell it out there. Shame you wont be in Minsk, roll on the 50p pints of locally brewed beer!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What time is ko? I'm on the 6:40 back from Leeds. Will I get to see the first half?

WELL? WILL I?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
5.15 so yes you will, and some of the second half!

So how did your "romantic" meal go the other night Chappers??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here