Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of season pitch invasion!

Jan 30, 2008
happy days. Always like to see pics from the sheffield utd game, especially this one as i'm in it.

Anyone got any from the last game of the season when stoke came down having been relegated? They all went on the pitch at the end then started heading for the north stand in a rather intimidating manner. Too many of them for us, so we just started clapping them which did the trick.
i wonder which one is you :lolol:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
He went a bit great escape a minute after that trying to get back over the fence into Switzerland:moo:

Port vale came on the pitch, BUT WHAT THREATENED TO TURN SOUR ENDED UP A BIT OF A LOVE IN , nothing like what i witnessed after the game by the railway tunnel towards the flats :cool:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
apart from that, my only other real memory was that there were no police at all in the ground for what seemed an age, and watched from the north stand as some kid/teenager ran on from the west side as it looked like the sheff utd fans were finally going to be "run" back into the away pen, threw something into the crowd just at the moment the rozzers turned up and was the 1st, and only person arrested...
he was unlucky then :facepalm:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Port vale away ??? OB/STEWARDS lined the front of the stand before the end , PEOPLE GETTING ANGRY ,remember some one come past me at the front and clump a copper in the head :mad:
regards
DR

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Happy days. Always like to see pics from the Sheffield Utd game, especially this one as I'm in it.

Anyone got any from the last game of the season when Stoke came down having been relegated? They all went on the pitch at the end then started heading for the North Stand in a rather intimidating manner. Too many of them for us, so we just started clapping them which did the trick.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Port vale came on the pitch, BUT WHAT THREATENED TO TURN SOUR ENDED UP A BIT OF A LOVE IN , nothing like what i witnessed after the game by the railway tunnel towards the flats :cool:
regards
DR

It didn't in the car park afterwards! It was a bit like dodge city! Oops sorry thought you meant up there!

I remember the Chesterfield last game of the season pitch invasions. Also anyone remember port vale at the goldstone where they brought down thousands and the pitch invasion was all them at the end.

It didn't in the car park afterwards! It was a bit like dodge city! Oops sorry thought you meant up there!

I remember the Chesterfield last game of the season pitch invasions. Also anyone remember port vale at the goldstone where they brought down thousands and the pitch invasion was all them at the end.

Did manage to join the Vale on the pitch at the end,police a bit baffled when i strolled back into the home end!:moo:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Did manage to join the Vale on the pitch at the end,police a bit baffled when i strolled back into the home end!:moo:

You weren't the one going after the **** who kept dropping his trousers? I saw him in the car park mouthing off and this copper came up behind him and jumped on him to be joined by three other coppers who layed into him. I assume he must have been a " known" face

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
home game?:moo:

...away game, last of the season when we won 1-0... The announcer played a selection of football songs, and included glad all over which some of our fans sung along to. :ffsparr:

Jan 30, 2008
You weren't the one going after the **** who kept dropping his trousers? I saw him in the car park mouthing off and this copper came up behind him and jumped on him to be joined by three other coppers who layed into him. I assume he must have been a " known" face
Yeah,? Him and three others came out of the main stand seats to our right ,marching through their town centre before the game was a joy to behold , all they could do was look out of the pub windows
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008

that's what I heard:moo:
regards
DR

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here