Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emirates third tier as we type...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If the WSU is as good a view as this we are in for a treat. I'm in the very last row. Gooners just scored.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Piccys later I'm crap with smartphones! Arsewanks scored again, only time their supporters get excited.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
In the Arse part girlie got tickets, good opportunity to see a class stadium before ours is unvieled. Orient support is brilliant far down to the left of me.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I struggled with the smart card, somone had to bring my bag through that got left on the other side. In the pub now so post back row views later. Does the Emirates not have all padded seats cos eveyones around me certainly were. Great arm and legspace and great view from up there. There being halfway line opposite dug outs. As I said earlier, if Falmer is anything like this in the far reaches, we are in for a treat. Gooners are soulless, I'd commit suicide watching them week in, week out. I could have farted and they'd have heard it in the opposite stand. Still, world class stadiun.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Probably said officially it was, but more like 35k there, plenty of empty seats.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
59k is ridiculous... wish these clubs would go back to traditional counting in...

Anyway these pics don't really do this magnificent stadium justice, it really is a lot closer than the pics suggest, it was after all a phone camers and I was in the very last row of the third tier (in the highest part) as mentioned. Hopefully we'll be playing here in the Prem once a season in a couple or so years!

010.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

001.jpg

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I struggled with the smart card, somone had to bring my bag through that got left on the other side. In the pub now so post back row views later. Does the Emirates not have all padded seats cos eveyones around me certainly were. Great arm and legspace and great view from up there. There being halfway line opposite dug outs. As I said earlier, if Falmer is anything like this in the far reaches, we are in for a treat. Gooners are soulless, I'd commit suicide watching them week in, week out. I could have farted and they'd have heard it in the opposite stand. Still, world class stadiun.

So would chelsea have been so full of life against orient last night then? You do talk some shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here