• Yes

Votes: 48 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
I was so embarrassed last night as i dont recall one song.How is that motivating the team.We go on at how bad we are playing at the moment but how bad is the support right now.We should all take a long hard look at ourselves too.If we create an atmosphere and intimidate the opposing team we might play a bit better.Look at our performance at Reading ,we must have sung non stop for 90 mns and look at the game we played and the spirit the players showed.
Maybe we need to hold a meeting and sort out the seating at withdean to help put all the singers near each other.
How can we be so good away from home and so poor at home.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I got given a ticket for V block last night and all I heard was some twat constantly moaning and slagging off McGhee and the team. Felt like putting my fist into his face by the end of the game. :angry:

bhaforever

Jul 19, 2004
brighton
it doesn't do the players confidence if people are constantly putting them down lets get behind the team i know it is hard when we are not playing well but come on it will help their performance and their confidence if we get behind them :)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:wave: i was singing

80's seagull sorry you had to go in v (or Zzzzzzzzzz ) block

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Braders7 said:

80's seagull sorry you had to go in v (or Zzzzzzzzzz ) block

Well the ticket was free, but I certainly won't be going in there again. Can't believe my mate has a season ticket in there :ohmy:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I was in D block for the first half which was a morgue. Second half in blocks H & J some of us made some noise, but were only greeted with funny looks from the rest of the (pathetically small) crowd

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Bring the Noize!
7_2_115.gif

It is more than slightly embarassing...

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
You're right we were shit because no one sang...

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I was as guilty as anyone last night. I have to confess to sitting chatting for most of the game and not singing. I was sitting with "Arthur" and discusing the finer points of the beautifal game that we at least attempted to play until the 25th minute. Then it all went wrong and we all sat in silence watching Brighton unable to beat a team two Divisions below them! I was left slightly bemused and couldnt muster much enthusiasm, not good only 5 games into the season.

I am sick of people moaning at Currie (I thought he had a good game last night). I share peoples annoyance at starange tactics, substituions by McGhee, but he got us up and knows more about it than we do. I have to question Harding not being taken off and playing Hinshelwood in midfield. What has happened to Reid? What has Hart done to upset the gaffer?
Anyway bring back Mayo who showed last time we were in Division 1 that he could handle the step up in quality, but at left back NOT left midfield.

Anyway 90 minutes of singing on Saturday and Monday.

Our fans forget the BAD times so quickly, remember we were just a few minutes from the conference and now back in Division 1! We used to get behind the team 100% now its moan moan moan Knight out, sack McGhee, sack em all. There are so many miserable fu**rs about its unreal! The new PC fans need to get a life and get behind the team!

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGULLLLSSSSS

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
As you all seem to agree that maybe we do play a part in the teams performance.What is the answer to the problem,how can we start helping the team by bringing back an atmosphere.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Mr Blobby said:
Our fans forget the BAD times so quickly, remember we were just a few minutes from the conference and now back in Division 1! We used to get behind the team 100% now its moan moan moan Knight out, sack McGhee, sack em all. There are so many miserable fu**rs about its unreal! The new PC fans need to get a life and get behind the team!

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGULLLLSSSSS

Could not have put it better myself.

:clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There was this 'orrible sound of gently rippling applause all the way through the recorded 'highlights' on Meridian last night. Sounded like a crown bowls match or something. Would like to think that maybe Meridian had added it on as a sound effect. But you just KNOW they hadn't :nono:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I thought that Meridian used some interesting camera angles... it made Withdean look even more open, exposed and desolate than usual.

And it was as quiet as a The County Ground, Hove on a damp Tuesday in April. :nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
We were singing in H & J Block. It really does inspire the team when we get behind them. Make the effort, please!

Can you hear G block sing? No oh......

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
So what right do we have to sing "worst support we've ever seen" at away games....

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here