Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Email to handy andy at pfc

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
I just fired the below email off to Fratton Park and thought it would be great if a few others to the same. Don't know Andronikou's address and not sure if there are even any computers left but suppose there must be. So difficult to track that ever spiralling debt on an abacus!

Hi Andy,

Hopefully you can take a couple of minutes out of your busy day figuring out where all the money went , one day it's a trifling 60 million , the next 80 and then 130 (tsk!) , to consider my request.

You won't know me. I'm a member of the public or put another way - a taxpayer. My employer uses the old tried and test method of withholding PAYE from me at source and then actually ponying up to the Inland Revenue if you can believe such quaint old fashioned practices still go on! Anyway I read about your generous offer to give the IR 20% of what they are owed so I thought I'd give that a try so I phoned the taxman and asked if he'd be willing to give me back 80% of what I'd paid all my working life. No joy I'm afraid!

Anyhow this set me thinking about how I , and people like me , have effectively been paying Portsmouths' players salaries and win bonuses so , to get to the point ,I was wondering whether such an august and respected organisation as PFC would like to give something back to the good old taxpayer?
Much like the late Brian Clough I've never been to a Cup Final (well I have actually back in 83 but it was a long time ago now) and I know that with all these terrible Johnny Foreigners in our game these days it's not what it was in the halcyon days of the 70s and 80s but it still might be rather fun to go to one. So any chance of a ticket for Saturday? Nothing fancy and only if dear old Cockney Pete hasn't flogged all the comps off in a back street boozer somewhere.

One last request I'd rather not be sat anywhere near that awful chap with the waistcoat and the top hat as I understand he smells terrible and has questionable toilet habits.

Good luck next season trying to pay the bills when Donny , Scunny and Barnsley head down to the coast as opposed to the likes of Man United etc. You should be ok because I read that Pompey's fans are marvelously loyal so no doubt they'll all still turn up in their droves. At least you'll have another 5 home games - bit of a masterstroke that!

Yours in sport etc.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He would presumably happily answer all such amusing letters and e-mails, and add to his bill, for doing so...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I could not be less interested in the Cup final - it is truly tainted. I only hope Chelsea do them.

And one of their players needs stretchering off. Then the St Johns Ambulance people can drop him once they get 20% of the way to the touchline.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here