Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliott bennett

bhafc-4-life

Aug 31, 2008
Brighton
Was in town last night having few drinks with my mates, bumped into elliott bennett and a few of the other brighton lads also nicky forster , spoke to bennett for quite a while he said to me i love brighton we will be in the premiership in 5 years and is very excited about times ahead, also i said to him about the fans and he appreciates all of the fans how passionaite we are about the club being stuck in withdean and for the travelling support , i said to him im a season ticket holder and go to quite a few away games next thing i know he offers me a drink, just thought it was interesting with some of the bad things said about some footballers think hes a top bloke and a very talented fooballer may the future for elliott bennet be for the albion :clap2:

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Nice story. He has always struck me as a nice lad and so pleased that he loves Brighton as much as the rest of us :thumbsup:

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
It didn't take long for him to become one of my favourite albion players. Like the fact Gus has given him more freedom this season as well, playing more in 'the hole' and getting involved in play more.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I met him and he was really sound. Posed for a pic with a lad i took to the Aberdeen game and thanked the lad when I told him he was his fav player - talk about humble and down to earth.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
How dare they be out drinking of an evening! I trust it was soft beverages for one & all? I'd have given them a piece of my mind, & told 'em I'd be sending a stiff letter to their employers first thing monday morning. :fishing:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Agree with everyone above. Class player, and there's no doubting his ability. He would fit in to any Championship team, so it's important we get promotion soon if we are to keep hold of players like Bennett.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
From what i've read of his interviews, and seen on the pitch and in training, he seems one of the most hardworking and genuine players out there. Always comes across very well, and I believe he's a very intellectual character as well off the football pitch.
Never one to lose his temper on the pitch, and his work ethic on the pitch is top draw, as well as seemingly avoiding the "laddish" behaviour and arrogance that many players (even at the Albion) seem to pick up.

astill86

Nov 3, 2009
Haywards Heath
Agree with all above. A very good player, and a key member in our side. Seems to have an excellent attitude and work ethic along with a great personality, which is great to hear.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Awesome player, By far the most talented player in our squad & its great to know he's a really nice lad too

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
If he continues to perform to his potential. He will be off before we reach the Premiership.

I 'had to' buy Virgo a drink. Obviously picked the wrong player to speak to.

Bof. I like to think that Elliot is fast becoming Mr. Brighton. He puts so much into every performance. I could be completely wrong but I feel it would take a hell of an offer to prize him away.

:love::love:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He says he loves Brighton, and that the place and people make him feel great so I can't see him leaving unless for a good Championship team.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Since interviewing Elliott a few months ago for our finest independent mag he's come up to me in town and at a game and said hello...weird sensation, the first time I forgot where I knew him from, then swiftly remembered he stars for that football team I adore. Triffic lad with a wicked sense of humour, seems to be really happy on a personal and professional level to be with us. Just need to meet him in a pub/club so I can buy him a pint...

See Tommy Elf and various others in Life ever few weeks or so as well - always up for a chat and a bad joke. I'm a firm believer in keeping players as supernatural idols rather than sentient beings you can swap words with, but they're evidently a good bunch as players and people :)

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Echo everything above. Really like Elliot Bennett, fantastic attidude and ability. Bearing in mind family members are often alike....................... Does anyone out there think we should go out and try and sign his brother?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I thought he had a great but over-looked performance yesterday. Was making things happen pulling strings. He gets better every game and I'm delighted to hear he like to town and the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here