Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

elabds passing

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
i think at the age of 46 having supported the albion since 1973, i have the knowledge to make a point about adam elabds display last nite i thought his passing was a disgrace, i passed my coaching badges way back in 1979 and find it quite amazing that a pro cant pass i play for southwater 3rd team on a sunday morning and i can honestly say i can pass better than adam maybe i could get him down to our place and teach him.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
i think at the age of 46 having supported the albion since 1973, i have the knowledge to make a point about adam elabds display last nite i thought his passing was a disgrace, i passed my coaching badges way back in 1979 and find it quite amazing that a pro cant pass i play for southwater 3rd team on a sunday morning and i can honestly say i can pass better than adam maybe i could get him down to our place and teach him.

What the f*** has Barry Lloyd been up to? So busy watching League players that he forgot what an untapped goldmine of soccer talent was right under his nose.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

well you're about the same age as Mayo so why not?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
He can tackle - he can't pass ! he is a defender not a midfielder - this is obvious to everyone except MA.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Absolutely Clive. I think the words "doing a job" spring to mind...but he is not a midfielder.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He can tackle - he can't pass ! he is a defender not a midfielder - this is obvious to everyone except MA.

I am not really convinced he can tackle that well either. I really dont rate him. He gives away way too many free kicks in dangerous areas, his 'tackling' is debatable and his passing lousy.

The bloke in front of me said that Albion only have two players who can actually play football....Murray and Forster. Difficult to argue with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here