Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Presidenté.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are two worrying aspects to this thread, one is why Selhurst felt the need to start it, the other is Easy's response, which should give El Pres a warm feeling.

There are two worrying aspects to this thread, one is why Selhurst felt the need to start it, the other is Easy's response, which should give El Pres a warm feeling.

Allow me to explain...
I posted a 'not very nice' comment earlier to a poster who was particularly vicious towards my club's plight. El Prez could've taken action against this but chose not to. I also retracted my post and apologised for it.
Nothing more sinister than that, I assure you.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Allow me to explain...
I posted a 'not very nice' comment earlier to a poster who was particularly vicious towards my club's plight. El Prez could've taken action against this but chose not to. I also retracted my post and apologised for it.
Nothing more sinister than that, I assure you.

Plight? What plight? Now your pantomime charade is over and you all live happily ever after can you please resume normal service and flounce off you drama queen!

:p:thumbsup:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
In my own humble opinion El Pres is a fool. But like i say thats just my opinion

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
In my own humble opinion El Pres is a fool. But like i say thats just my opinion

He does post some shit i agree but that's just him having a bit of fun.other then that he appears to be a smashing bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here