Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El-Hadji Diouf

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
From BBC: "As Newcastle continue to spit and splutter at Broadhall Way, I can bring you some more rather extraordinary post-match reaction - this time from QPR manager Neil Warnock after his side's exit at Blackburn. An absolutely livid Warnock claimed Rovers' El-Hadji Diouf taunted striker Jamie Mackie as the player lay on the ground with a broken leg: "He is calling him all sorts on the pitch. There was no need to put the finger up and call him a disgrace and even the Blackburn people were embarrassed. I can't abide people like that...I think he is the lowest of the low and I can't see him being at Blackburn much longer because I can't see Steve Kean putting up with someone like that in the dressing room." Wow."

He really is a first class :wanker: (El Hadji Diouf)

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Diouf is scum. A proper naughty player and this just sums him up. Hate Warnock but for once I hope his tirade draws attention to a dispicable player. Mackie will be a big loss for QPR's run in. At least they can afford to splash the cash and reach him

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Diouf is scum. A proper naughty player and this just sums him up. Hate Warnock but for once I hope his tirade draws attention to a dispicable player. Mackie will be a big loss for QPR's run in. At least they can afford to splash the cash and reach him

This.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Didn't Bob Stokoe do a similar thing to Brian Clough when he received his [ultimately] career ending injury?

One for the teenagers there :smile:

Indeed.
And Alf Inge-Harland to Roy Keane as Keane lay in agony with his knee ligaments spread all over Elland Road.

That did, however, carry some consequences....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Mackie started the season like a train but I don't think he's scored for two or three months now, or at best has the odd goal, so they haven't exactly been dependent on him.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Indeed.
And Alf Inge-Harland to Roy Keane as Keane lay in agony with his knee ligaments spread all over Elland Road.

That did, however, carry some consequences....

I'm sorry but Keane deserved everything he got. His injury was caused by him attempting to injure Inge-Harland, a deliberate attack only he ended up worse. The pity was he recovered and then managed to exact revenge for his own evil intent. The man is mad and should have been banned from going anywhere near any sort of football forever.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm sorry but Keane deserved everything he got. His injury was caused by him attempting to injure Inge-Harland, a deliberate attack only he ended up worse. The pity was he recovered and then managed to exact revenge for his own evil intent. The man is mad and should have been banned from going anywhere near any sort of football forever.

Totally agree.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Agreed. Lost any ounce of respect for Keane as a player and a man after that. He was a disgrace and should never have been allowed to play again. Great career tarnished by evil. Shame it didnt come out that it was intentional until he released his biography.

Last edited:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Trouble is, he cost money - and is a good player. I'm sure Blackburn would like to do the decent thing, but the end of the day they can't afford to. They might fine him a few thousand quid..............but, like he'll care anyway. Probably won't even notice it.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
The man is mad and should have been banned from going anywhere near any sort of football forever.

Agreed. Luckily, however, he is doing his own job at getting out of football by being such a shit manager.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Didn't Bob Stokoe do a similar thing to Brian Clough when he received his [ultimately] career ending injury?

One for the teenagers there :smile:

In fairness, Stokoe didn't realise the severity of the injury as it was a rather innocuous challenge with the goalkeeper which damaged his knee.
Cloughie got his own back anyway by continually voicing his interest in the Sunderland job whilst Stokoe had the position anyway making his role rather untenable. He who laughs last laughs loudest.

Hope there is more than seems with this Diouf matter because it really isn’t on. Unfortunately you have to doubt this because of his endless list of previous misdemeanours…

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Absolutley.....my only hope is that one day he gets to manage Leeds (for whatever reason) and I can combine my two biggest football hatreds into one compact package.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Agreed also on Keane, totally different as he is a genuinely vile thug.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Agreed. Lost any ounce of respect for Keane as a player and a man after that. He was a disgrace and should never have been allowed to play again. Great career tarnished by evil. Shame it didnt come out that it was intentional until he released his biography.

Spot on again Comrade G. Buy may I add that even when the truth came out about the premeditated evil that Keane inflicted on AI-H, the gallant Roy denied he said it - & indeed suggested that it was down to author Eamon Dunphy's interpretation of the incident.

All-in-all, a very nasty, weaselly piece of damaged goods. :tosser:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
And as for Diouf...

Well I just hope he eventually gets his just deserts for his never-ending disgraceful behaviour on a football pitch. Scum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here