Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Abd

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Is apparently the wink link on the peterboro forum , obviously havent seen play this season :lolol:

www.theposhforum.co.uk Reports

annerobinson_promo.jpg
???

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
They obviously didn't see the poll the other day whereby Adam El-Abd has been our PLAYER OF THE SEASON.
Mind you, I think the Boro fans are just praying Adam has an off day. If he doesn't, they won't get a sniff on goal.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The weak link - Adam El-Abd.
Adam graduated to the pro ranks in his final year as a scholar, signing professional forms at Christmas 2003. He made his full League debut for the club in the 2-1 win at Notts County in November 2003. He has since been a regular in the first-team squad, and can play at right-back, centre-half or in the centre-midfield holding role. He is known for his misshapen head and can offer the speedy posh counter-attacks a way through.
The swines.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
pretty sure it was posh away when we sang "we're fcuking brilliant" for about 20 minutes as we ran them off the park...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He obviously wasn't at the game at their place, nor did he listen to the Posh podcast linked to earlier

"el Abd had CMS in his pocket at London Road. Absolutely in his pocket"

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I think, more than anything, it shows how far Adam has come- and how quickly. Let's be honest, he WAS the weak link not too long ago.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
f***ing numb nuts ... You'd think they'd learn!

Oct 25, 2003
we're top of the league and have been for f***ing ages.......if we have a weak link then it probably isn't that weak

and it's certainly not AEA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here