Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eighth.This is TRUE.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
That BBC Predictor man - the one who correctly got our "escape" from relegation right -has stated that Mr.Slades blue and white army will finish eighth this coming season.

This means no more threads are needed on the issue of the Albion's position,no more polls on where we will finish.

It's 8th.

No play offs or anything.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
That BBC Predictor man - the one who correctly got our "escape" from relegation right -has stated that Mr.Slades blue and white army will finish eighth this coming season.

This means no more threads are needed on the issue of the Albion's position,no more polls on where we will finish.

It's 8th.

Sounds good to me, if we get to eighth at the end of the season then that'll be above and beyond my expectations.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
After last season thats a definite improvement and something to build on. I'd take that today.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Depends on how close to the play offs we get. I mean, if we're in with a shout of the play offs on the final day, but come 8th it'll probably seem a disappointment. If we're 12th on the final day, win and finish 8th, it'll seem a happier finish

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Take 8th , would at least mean at some point we would be chasing play offs.

Would give us a good base to go into the last year at Withdean looking for promotion.

To take a side that looked relegation certantys to promotion over 1 summers work is probably un realistic.
I think the fact we steamed this division before has tainted our view a bit, I think to examples like Bristol City and Huddersfield amongst others that were / are routed in this division for yonks.

8th would be massive progression

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nah sod it - CHAMPIONS this season :p

fine, bloody eight then

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

It's 8th.

Has he predicted who we will/won't sign too?

That's going to make a difference, right? :jester:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
8th before any signings is pretty good, think we'll do better.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

It's 8th.

Rarely do we have a nothing season, so knowing us it'll be 8th, after a battle for the play-offs.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
8th!!!

So it has come to this whereby the fans are happy with eighth.

Bollocks.

Playoffs at the very very least

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
8th would be fine with me. Leeds, Norwich, Charlton, Southampton ( even with a 10 point deduction) , MK Dons, Millwall, Huddersfield plus one or two others...Tranmere or Swindon perhaps. It's looking a VERY strong league. I can't remember a tougher one at this level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here