Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Egg joke (not everyone will get it)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Man sitting in a restaurant, the waiter brings over a plate and puts it on the table in front of him, there are 2 black dots on the plate.

Man says "sorry, but I ordered an omlette"

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Cream joke (Not everyone will get it)

Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting at a cafe, revising his draft of Being and Nothingness. The waitress comes out and asks him if he would like to order. "Yes madame, I would like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream." The waitress hurries back inside, and just as quickly comes back out and says to Sartre "I'm so very sorry monsueir, but we seem to be out of cream. Would you like it with no milk instead?"

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I get it. I don't think it works as a joke on it's own. Maybe in a series of jokes, or in some sort of series of grammar/language sketches (something about a uni student doing a child care course writing his parent thesis, the oj simpson "\\ escape" joke, etc)

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I get it. One joke I have never got from years ago .... Man goes into a bakers and asks for a loaf of Bread, Baker says Brown or White?, Man says it's ok I've got my bike outside!. Anybody have a clue what the joke is?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I get it. One joke I have never got from years ago .... Man goes into a bakers and asks for a loaf of Bread, Baker says Brown or White?, Man says it's ok I've got my bike outside!. Anybody have a clue what the joke is?

A quick google search suggests it's a joke used to make fun of other people. If people laugh at it, it's because they are too embarrassed to admit they don't get it.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
A quick google search suggests it's a joke used to make fun of other people. If people laugh at it, it's because they are too embarrassed to admit they don't get it.

Thanks, always thought I was a bit stupid for not understanding the joke.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Two Nuns sitting on a park bench, a streaker runs past, one has a stroke, the other one couldn't reach!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bloke turns up at a club with a set of jump leads round his neck. Bouncer says 'you can come in, but don't try and start anything'

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side.

Did you really 'get it'?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
HIPPO.jpg