Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Egg chasing rules

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Lame! 10 out of 10 - and it's a load of nonsense anyway as rugby does not have rules - they are Laws!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I got 4 right, only eiuther played rugby at school and never really watch it so quite pleased with 4!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
10 and they've changed the rules since I played

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
3 out of 10.

Not my sport - although I watched the World Cup Final.

Then again, I'd watch lawn bowls if it was England vs A.N.Other Country though - so that doesn't count for much.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
7 out of 10

Quite impressed meself there... it was the ruck/maul questions that I wasn't sure on!

Beach Hut said:
10 and they've changed the rules since I played
The two I failed on were not what I'd call rules (or even laws).

They were to do with the referee's hand signals (in my day referees had tongues) and the current practice of having hookers delivering the ball at line-outs (which is more to do with technical fashions in play - it used to be the winger's job, because the point of a line-out was to achieve options for running the ball).

10/10. But I am a season ticket holder at a Zurich Premiership club. Anyone else out there apart from me hold both Albion and rugby season tickets?

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
But London Irish, doesn't that mean you go and watch games at the Mad Jetski stadium, thus indirectly supporting Reading and Steve Coppell.

Still, youmust sympathsize with the Reading fans in terms of knowing what its like to less than half fill the stadium !

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
4/10.

I'm like Frank Skinner when watching Rugby, in the pose of an inquisitive perplexed dog.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Anyone can take a lineout, as has been said before wingers used to do it.

The scrum is not limited to 8 men, if you wish you can 15 men involved providing you are not putting the ball in, if you were then you can only have 14 men.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here