empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
anyone else get followed by horrible scrotes??? yesterday

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
What happened ?

we were trying to find a certain boozer,no taxis would take us because of the herbets casing aggro in town,so we walked ,got followed by 20+ mixed race,hoodies,perhaps thinking we were edl.
oNLY 5 of us,walked looking over our shoulders for a good 10 mins.little fuckers mind

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
we were trying to find a certain boozer,no taxis would take us because of the herbets casing aggro in town,so we walked ,got followed by 20+ mixed race,hoodies,perhaps thinking we were edl.
oNLY 5 of us,walked looking over our shoulders for a good 10 mins.little fuckers mind

So were you followed by edl or those who were against them ?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
well we got stopped by the police a few times on way to broad street who wanted to see my match tickets and hotel reservation. Broad St was crawling with them before they joined the march at around 1ish.

off topic really but this morning there was a huge training excerise in Birmingham for a diaster or something. hundreds of emergency services, tents, blokes in those space looking suits. very strange

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I had a feeling people thought that we(everyone on the coaches) were EDL as we were getting a lot of bad looks and abuse from coloured people who were way too far from the ground to be at the game.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Looks like Rad has offended the Gaurdianista tossers for not being fasionable with the lingo.

He means darkies ok?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
off topic really but this morning there was a huge training excerise in Birmingham for a diaster or something. hundreds of emergency services, tents, blokes in those space looking suits. very strange

I did wonder what all that was in aid of when I left my hotel this morning.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
We were in the walkabout and left at half time during the Chelsea game as it was becoming unbearable some Black guy walked in and stood between a group of them and they were saying "not to his face" all sorts of stuff. Then John Terry scored and it was that Anton ferdinand is a Wanker and a Black ****.

It was horrible and has no place in society today.

On a seperate note as soon as I left New street station I was asked to show my match tickets by old bill and as a joke I said what if I dont have match tickets I cant come into Birmingham he said thats about right yer.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Looks like Rad has offended the Gaurdianista tossers for not being fasionable with the lingo.

He means darkies ok?

It's not a case of being fashionable. I just don't like the term. I think it's incredibly dated and yes, it makes me uncomfortable. I'd wouldn't call anyone that. One of my friends is mixed race and he's always said he hates that term more than almost anything else. He describes himself as mixed race or black. "Coloured" was perpetrated particularly by the apartheid regime in SA as a means of categorising people...can you not see why people might find that a tiny bit offensive? To me, it's a real throwback to an age where people were far more casually racist, or at least more openly so.

I realise not everyone who uses it understands why it upsets, which is why I've explained it now.

levski seagull

Jul 7, 2003
brighton
i was walking from new street to broad st station when i stopped to check i was going the right way, i asked a middle aged black bloke and no sooner had i said "excuse me mate" he started to give me a load of abuse, really aggressive! In the end we just traded insults outside selfridges, i walked away thing wtf was that all about, looks like i was lumped in the EDL aswell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here