Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EASY10 loses his left bollock

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm sure I don't know WHAT you mean.

(all subsequent quotes have clearly been doctored)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hmm, unfortunately you were quoted by others ... top of page 2

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Easy 10
I bet my left bollock we won't make ANY new signings till August.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why on earth would anyone want to win your left bollock? Is it a magic seed capable of growing into a giant beanstalk?

Sorry mate, but it's time to pay up!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Signings from the likes of Braintree don't count.

Why would anyone want my left bollock ? Perhaps to further limit the chances of me siring any future little Easy 10's who may plague this board in the future ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes Im with Easy on this one. I think he mean any signings from a league club...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Yes Im with Easy on this one. I think he mean any signings from a league club...
:thumbsup:

Thanks T M L S

yaah boo SUCKS to Gritty.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Easy 10 said:
Why would anyone want my left bollock ?

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer he gave at the time.

quote:
Originally posted by Lokki 7
Why on earth would anyone want to win your left bollock? Is it a magic seed capable of growing into a giant beanstalk?

Sadly it has no magical powers that I am aware of, but if you win it, you can do what you like with it. A novelty marble for a child perhaps. Or mount it on a stick and use it as a drumstick.

:lolol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Easy 10 said:

Why would anyone want my left bollock ? Perhaps to further limit the chances of me siring any future little Easy 10's who may plague this board in the future ?

I'll take your left bollock, I was always told I have two left feet, so I may as well have two left bollocks too. If anyone has a spare left arm I can have too then my collection will be complete.

Albion Rob

I'd like to make my own bid for Easy's bollock.

I was thinking of baking it in the oven then painting it white and using it for a table tennis ball.

Imagine the hilarity as I serve up a significantly heavier projectile than my opponent had been expecting and he knocks it limlpy into the net.

Failing that, if it's a decent size, I've use it for a snooker ball.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If I ever scoop my left bollock out of its sack, I think I'd use it as a decorative mouseball.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Easy 10 said:
If I ever scoop my left bollock out of its sack, I think I'd use it as a decorative mouseball.

That wouldn't work, as the discharge would just clog it up, and it wouldn't move properly.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'd bake it until it was rock hard. I'd then sculpt it into the shape of Falmer (the stadium not the place). Once that was done I'd put it inside a small dome with some glittery paper and hey presto, I'd have a novelty snow shaker that could be sold in the club shop.:)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Easy 10 said:

That sounds like Earnest's excuse that goals in 3-1 and 5-1 defeats dont count.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
garry nelsons left foot said:
I'd bake it until it was rock hard. I'd then sculpt it into the shape of Falmer (the stadium not the place). Once that was done I'd put it inside a small dome with some glittery paper and hey presto, I'd have a novelty snow shaker that could be sold in the club shop.:)

That sounds delightful, how much do you think it could sell for?

Alternatively you could offer it up for auction at Kerry Mayo's Testamonial Dinner.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Gritt23 said:
That sounds delightful, how much do you think it could sell for?

Alternatively you could offer it up for auction at Kerry Mayo's Testamonial Dinner.

oooh, I don't know, someone with a greater knowledge of the snow shaker market than me would have to tell you that. Maybe 5.99? Or is that asking a bit too much?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
If i won easy's left bollock i would leave it in a draw for a year (remembering to drill a hole for the string first) to harden and then have a champion conker to be proud of..................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here