Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne Pubs showing the game

Starleyyyy

Sep 1, 2011
Hi!

Just wanted to know if anyone knows of any pubs showing the Liverpool game, in or around Eastbourne. Would like to go to one with a few other fans with a sort of mini atmosphere haha! Any suggestions would be brilliant, thanks!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm pretty sure the Prince Albert will have it on, he can get ESPN and was going to show the Newcastle game.
I would be there but I'm working so will have to make do with a stream.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'm pretty sure the Prince Albert will have it on, he can get ESPN and was going to show the Newcastle game.
I would be there but I'm working so will have to make do with a stream.
the Albert is a good shout for fellow residents of the Sunshine Coast - I'll give it a whirl... never been in apart from music nights after The Lamb but would guess it will be quite good for tomorrow...

I wonder if there are as many scousers in Eastbourne as there used to be a few years ago when I played local football...?

Albion Rob

the Albert is a good shout for fellow residents of the Sunshine Coast - I'll give it a whirl... never been in apart from music nights after The Lamb but would guess it will be quite good for tomorrow...

I wonder if there are as many scousers in Eastbourne as there used to be a few years ago when I played local football...?

Last time I was in the Albert (about three months ago) none other than John Piercy was behind the bar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here