Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Croydon cab to Selhurst park

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm on a very tight schedule tomorrow. Will be at easy Croydon around 7.45, wondered whether it's worth getting a cab from there?

Google maps says 10 min drive but wanted to double check whether it's a ridiculous travel hot spot...

Ta in advance

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
You have no chance of getting from East Croydon at 7:45 to the ground in time for kick-off.

I'm on a very tight schedule tomorrow. Will be at easy Croydon around 7.45, wondered whether it's worth getting a cab from there?

Google maps says 10 min drive but wanted to double check whether it's a ridiculous travel hot spot...

Ta in advance

You have heard about the ladies of the night in that area then.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks

Ta in advance

be quicker to get a train to selhurst and sprint it. theres one at 19.47 from platform 4 takes 3 minutes ... £2.50
if cabs go the standard route could take forever

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It rather depends where you're arriving from. However thanks to the tram stop taxis don't park outside of East Croydon and in fact for the life of me I've no idea where they park up, possibly in Dingwall Road but I can't remember seeing taxis there. better getting the train to Selhurst.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It rather depends where you're arriving from. However thanks to the tram stop taxis don't park outside of East Croydon and in fact for the life of me I've no idea where they park up, possibly in Dingwall Road but I can't remember seeing taxis there. better getting the train to Selhurst.

they park outside the Eastern exit at the station (i.e. up the ramp, turn left)... right outside. I can seem them right now from my office window.

True story :clap2:

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

Ta in advance

Road works affecting the area around the ground are a bloody nightmare, better off getting a train to Selhurst/ Norwood Junction or if you are fit enough you could jog it, I've walked it in about 20/25 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here