Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E1 ABD car

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Sorry if this has been asked before, I did try searching but couldn't find it.

I saw a black Mercedes near Falmer on Friday with the numberplate E1 ABD - is it Adams?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think it's his brother's.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have seen it in Asda car park at the marina and a lady got in to the driving seat. probably his mother.

Talking of strange cars yesterday driving up the M42 to Sheffield I saw a Ferrarri stretch limo Reg No F 12 FAT. It was just a 2 door Ferrarri sports car that was stretched out like normal limo but did not have not have a raised roof.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Sorry if this has been asked before, I did try searching but couldn't find it.

I saw a black Mercedes near Falmer on Friday with the numberplate E1 ABD - is it Adams?

I think its probably his mothers.

I saw it a few years ago after we had a pre-season friendly at Worthing and Adam was the passenger with an older woman (presumably his mother) driving.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Talking of strange cars yesterday driving up the M42 to Sheffield I saw a Ferrarri stretch limo Reg No F 12 FAT. It was just a 2 door Ferrarri sports car that was stretched out like normal limo but did not have not have a raised roof.

Was one of the Top Gear boys driving it?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Warren Aspinell said he didnt recognise the number plate

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I have seen it in Asda car park at the marina and a lady got in to the driving seat. probably his mother.

Oddly, I saw that or something similar in Luton last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here