Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E-mails from Russian women

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Have any of you ever received them ?

I just got one with pictures !!

Total scam no doubt but mind wind up the gorgeous Yana and see how far she goes !!

My name is Yana.
I am 25 years old. I'm a rather shy girl at first. I open up a little more as
I get to know someone. I send my foto. I hope you liked it. If you
want to learn more about me and see my other pictures, write me at
*****@yahoo.com
I will wait your reply.
Take care!
Yana

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
ha ha

my missus thoought that as I had an e-mail from this beautiful naked strumpet I must know her - even after explaining the concept of spam I'm not sure she completely believes me :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:needpics:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Have a bar full of them and Ukrainian women on saturday night.
Theyre chavs, but I think Russian and Ukrainian chavs are a lot better looking
than the chavs ive been used to in the past :laugh:
Apparently, 1 in 20 people living in Prague are Ukrainian now.

Theres a new club called Fragola just off the old town square, that have some sensationally
pretty Russian women..

Used to love Celnice, but sadly it closed... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSFQpy3LZ28&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pho-PsAzrUw&feature=related

Last edited:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
yana.jpg
yana2.jpg

yana1g.jpg

Last edited:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ihope that I can interest you not less than you me. I hope that youhave time to send me some messages. We can get acquainted and learnmore about each other. I shall tell you about myself. My name is Yana.I live in Russia in town Yaransk. I'm 25 years old. My b-day on March,16, 1985. I am not married and I live with my parents. I haven'tchildren. But I love children. In the future I would like to have notless than 2 children... I work as the seller in shop of cosmetics. Ilike sports and active rest. I love to travel and to be in differentplaces, but my work does not allow me to make it frequently. I havemany friends. We sometimes spend time together. We play in the pooland go bowling. I search in the person for love and comprehension. Therelevant value to have fairness, as well as you to consider. I do notlike when to me lie and do not want to speak the truth. Even if Ialready to know this truth. As most woman, in life I consider family!I hope that my letter not frighten you. Today i send you a pictures,so you know my person. I want to ask you also to send me a picture ofyou if you can and inform me please of some information about you:What do you do for fun? What is your character? What qualities do youlove in women? I also shall inform you more about myself in the nexte-mail! I shall wait for your reply. Your friend Yana.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Ihope that I can interest you not less than you me. I hope that youhave time to send me some messages. We can get acquainted and learnmore about each other. I shall tell you about myself. My name is Yana.I live in Russia in town Yaransk. I'm 25 years old. My b-day on March,16, 1985. I am not married and I live with my parents. I haven'tchildren. But I love children. In the future I would like to have notless than 2 children... I work as the seller in shop of cosmetics. Ilike sports and active rest. I love to travel and to be in differentplaces, but my work does not allow me to make it frequently. I havemany friends. We sometimes spend time together. We play in the pooland go bowling. I search in the person for love and comprehension. Therelevant value to have fairness, as well as you to consider. I do notlike when to me lie and do not want to speak the truth. Even if Ialready to know this truth. As most woman, in life I consider family!I hope that my letter not frighten you. Today i send you a pictures,so you know my person. I want to ask you also to send me a picture ofyou if you can and inform me please of some information about you:What do you do for fun? What is your character? What qualities do youlove in women? I also shall inform you more about myself in the nexte-mail! I shall wait for your reply. Your friend Yana.

Ask her if you can cave in her back doors.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I quite like the Russian girls here... my girl is Uzbek from the former republics, but theres so many beautiful girls from Russia, and they are easy to talk to, not all money grabbers either...
Think the lack of quality among Russian men, thanks to Hitler, makes them look elsewhere, and a lot seem genuiinly happy just to have a man to love.
Czech men are not the most adventurous men in the world, so I had a great time until this one tied me down.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
just got another e-mail!!

Hi ! I shall try to tell a little about my character. I don'tknow how to start... I think, that I am very romantic person. I likecommunicate with people, it is pleasant to me good humour. I very muchappreciate such qualities in people, as fidelity and honesty. Ibelieve in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to beprotected. I adore, when to me give compliments and is ready to listento them indefinitely. For me it is necessary, that around me there wasa cleanliness and the order, I frequently am engaged cleaning. Also Ilike prepare for a meal, various tasty things. I dream of romanticrelations! But probably all women dream to get acquainted with goodman to have with him beautiful romantic relations. But often suchrelations come to an end very quickly! I have no intention to spendmyself on such relations. I have not met such man to whom I woulddecide to give myself and the life! But I would like to find suchman... I think that career - not the most important purpose in a lifeof the woman! The strong family, the loving husband and healthychildren are the most important purposes for the woman! Tell pleasewhat woman you dream to meet in your life? Excuse, that I askyou to discuss such frank thing with the person whom you know coupleof days. But it interests me. I have shortly written to you myoutlooks on life if to you there will be it interesting, That we candiscuss these themes in more detail then. I shall wait for youre-mail. Yours faithfully Yana.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
But probably all women dream to get acquainted with goodman to have with him beautiful romantic relations.

It's that Don Goodman gets all the girls

Attachments

• don Goodman.JPG
    don Goodman.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 420

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Have any of you ever received them ?

I just got one with pictures !!

Total scam no doubt but mind wind up the gorgeous Yana and see how far she goes !!

My name is Yana.
I am 25 years old. I'm a rather shy girl at first. I open up a little more as
I get to know someone. I send my foto. I hope you liked it. If you
want to learn more about me and see my other pictures, write me at
*****@yahoo.com
I will wait your reply.
Take care!
Yana

What a bitch Yana is. She sent the same f***ing email to me. I thought I was the one. :tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here