Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cash top up

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
How do we top up.
On seagull.co.uk when I click on e cash top up it asks for a username & password what is that?

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Was told at the stadium today that you can top up at the Spurs game.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
see reply to newbie ticket enquiry :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Still not working, its still not clear, once it is working, whether we use our existing fan number and password or if we have to regsiter and link to our card within the registration process

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
I'm sure there will be an official announcement from the club once the whole system's up and running- Probably around 14:58 this saturday, but oh well.

I emailed the club yesterday and was sent this response "Apologies you are having problems with topping up your smart card. This facility is not quite ready to go at this stage, so please keep an eye on the club website for news of when it will be up and running correctly. Many thanks."

It's a 'little' surprising that this hasn't been sorted out yet or clarification provided as to exactly when it will be ready as they have had a long time to set it up.

I am wondering if they will 'charge' for the privilege of topping up as per the booking fee for purchasing tickets?

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
I am wondering if they will 'charge' for the privilege of topping up as per the booking fee for purchasing tickets?

Yeah, probably a 10% fee! :lolol:

I didn't think of that - and I sincerely hope not. If it was a flat fee (say £1-£2 per top-up 'transaction' ?) it would encourage people to put a larger amount on each time to avoid/reduce further charges, hence giving the club more 'held' money on which they can earn interest on.

I suppose we shall soon see!

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Tried that but still not working for me! :-(

How strange. I've gone back in and checked and my £50 is still sitting there together with loads of info pages on where I've spent it, (nothing yet of course). You have to set up a password but that seemed ok and by putting my fan no in it seemed to have all my personal detail. I used my debit card to put the dosh on and I note that there doesn't seem to be any way to use an Amex card but Mastercard and Visa are ok.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just logged in - you need your Fan Number and (smart) Card No.

Leave the password blank on initial login and you will be prompted to set a new one.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
New screen there now, so if you top it up using a credit card is that treated as cash, therefore meaning you are charged interest from today ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here