Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dyer, Lampard, Ferdinand "roasting" Again!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
1234719.jpg

* Rio did not roast

RIO DENIES ANY GROUP SEX

Football star Rio Ferdinand has lost a legal bid to stop a TV sex video which featured the England defender.

The big Man United centre back went to the High Court to stop Sex, Footballers and Videotape from being broadcast but lost his bid.

Premiership stars Frank Lampard and Kieron Dyer and a third man were also in the programme.

The programme used one minute's footage of three men involved in a "roasting sex session".

But a lawyer for Ferdinand strongly denied the footballer had taken part in any group sex.

Explicit scenes showed England stars Dyer and Lampard and a third man giggling as they lived out sexual fantasies with female fans.

A female voice on the Channel 4 programme says, "No filming," but a male voice replies: "Suck my d*** and I won't film."

Men's voices were also heard making lewd suggestions to women apparently happy to take part.

A lawyer for Chelsea midfielder Lampard warned: "We'll sue, we'll sue."

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I do because they're England players and they're a f***ing disgrace.

I've got no complaints about what they get up to in private, but filming it changes the issue completely.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Storm in a tea cup. Seeing as these women are supposed to be consenting who cares ? If they didn't consent why go to a player's room in the first place ?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Exactly. They're not going up there for a game of scrabble and a cup of cocoa are they!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
these women must be pretty sloppy old slappers.

Women constantly go on about being branded slags for having loads of partners, but what do they expect when some women behave like this.

Let's face it, they were consenting, they are obviously so sadly obsessed with the celebrety that they'll do this sort of thing. The men involved aren't much better, but let's be honest, if the women said NO then the men wouldn't get a look in. Especially someone like Ferdinand, he's a classic example of "What was it about the pug ugly, interlectually challenged millionaire Rio Ferdinand that first attracted you?"

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I do care they are dragging our game through the mud, they are over paid and this is what happens when they think they are above the law, not just this but the speeding, drink driving etc

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I can't see how people can have a go at the footballers for this. Think about it........

You're Rio Ferdinand, you're single, you aren't that good looking, you've had a few drinks so you're loosened up a bit and an attractive girl is all over you. Would you turn her down?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here